Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A sexual question

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: How many times a week do you masturbate?

Options:

Yes, 1-2 times weekly

yes, 3-4 times weekly

yes more than 4 times a week

a few times a month

I don't!!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 38

View Results

Do you masturbate, if so how many times a week? 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BigBoMom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM

1-3x a week usually but if i didn't have my hubs around it would be alot more. and it is when he goes off to training and things. i don't understand how some women can just not and have never....i dunno to me its like eating or something...you just need do it to fully function.

I love everyday with my Son, and I miss him every minute we're apart!

LilyFrogTat
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:54 PM

bump

Jess2234
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:56 PM

I do it more now then I ever have cause I am 27 weeks pg and DH doesn't like to have sex when I am pg! We have only 2 times since I got pg!!! UGH!!!!!

tattooedxmama13
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM

yeah ima busy gurl lol o.0 a few times a day.... o.0 lol makes me seem like a fiend lol but i cannot tell a lie! lol and on top of it i have to have sex frequently lol!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

mommibee
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM

I have nothing against masturbation, I just don't do it anymore.  I am having some sexual issues.  I had a full hysterectomy last November and ever since then I have no sex drive.  I don't feel like a woman anymore.  My poor husband has been so supportive.  We haven't had sex in 8 months. And no he does not stray.  He is with me at all times and never goes out without me.  He sits on the computer playing video games most the time.  I feel so bad for him.  I am sure he masturbates though.  I just wish I could get back the feeling of being a woman.  I feel like an it.  More power to all the woman who have a healthy sexual relationship with themselves and their SO!                                  

sll1976
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:34 PM

I don't.  Now that's not to say I never have, but since getting with DH, there's no need to anymore. 

LilyFrogTat
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Thanks for voting everyone :-), My dh thinks I am weird because I don't do it, I just have no need too, he thinks everyone does, so I was seeing if maybe I was a loner or not with this issue LOL!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)