Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper bag for multiple children

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

Preggo with #3 and my current diaper bag just isn't going to be enough for 2 in diapers (cloth) and a dirty toddler who always needs an extra pair of clothes. So looking for something with room! Any recommendations?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
zjonzie
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:12 PM

im pg with #3 too.  first ds is 11yrs so he doesnt need me to carry stuff (oh wait i still do haha).  dd is 2 on friday so yes we need diapers and clothes as well.  *hopefully potty trained by june 10! lol  i am thinking a big tote bag.  forget fancy, forget stylish for the most part.  easy to wash lol.

armywifenmommie
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Quoting zjonzie:

im pg with #3 too.  first ds is 11yrs so he doesnt need me to carry stuff (oh wait i still do haha).  dd is 2 on friday so yes we need diapers and clothes as well.  *hopefully potty trained by june 10! lol  i am thinking a big tote bag.  forget fancy, forget stylish for the most part.  easy to wash lol.

im in the same boat except my 4yr old is  potty trained but i have a 18 month old and my only other option besides a big tote bag is to have him carry around his little book bag that would have his snacks or what have you in them and then a bag for the baby. you could get a tote bag that has the picture pockets on them

begamom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I bought a diaper bag backpack and it ROCKS. It's a little small (my kids are 3 and 6 months) but it works well for short outings. For longer outings, we just pack extra in the car. I actually carry around a small bag with a change of clothes for both kids, bottled water, extra bottles, etc etc.

swaney06
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:02 PM

carters makes some that are extra big.. i love it.. im trying to find the link and its taking me forever..i cant find the one i have...id try going to one of their outlet stores if you can.. the one i had was so big.. sry

mom2BOYZnDad
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:08 PM

i know that babies r us has some there that are bigger... eddie bauer brand i think.  i still even have my old one (an eddie bauer) from when my youngest was in diapers.  they are well worth it... may be a bit spendy but worth a look.  cause when they are out of diapers they are a good take along bag for car trips or whatnot because they don't look like a diaper bag.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)