Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever considered being a gold digger??? Edited *Poll Added!*

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM
  • 29 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you have sex with a man for 1 million dollars, whether you are married or not (if your DH was okay with it)?

Options:

Hell Yeah I would!!

No Way!!!

Possibly

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 54

View Results

Because I just saw some pics of some peoples houses on here, and the thought ran through my mind, lol. NOT saying that those ladies are gold diggers! lmao, but it sure would be "easy" to bag me a rich one...

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luna091306
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I've often wished I just married a rich guy. lol Oh well. I love my SO and I don't know what I would do without him.  

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

~ The Dems and the Reps remind me of my kids ~

One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...

I'm not fooled by my own kids and I'm not fooled by Politicians.

sent4u5041
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM

I have told my dh before that if we ever divorce I am going to marry someone for money and say screw the love!

jazzy020106
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM

LOL.. i have thought about it.. but its hard for me to pretend to love someone. i wouldnt be able to kiss hug have sex or do anything with that person. So i would get dumped pretty quick

allyson2212
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Quoting jazzy020106:

LOL.. i have thought about it.. but its hard for me to pretend to love someone. i wouldnt be able to kiss hug have sex or do anything with that person. So i would get dumped pretty quick

Yeah it would be a hard thing to do. I think I would just keep my now DH on the side and have the rich one too, lol. You think he'd go for it?

jazzy020106
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Quoting allyson2212:

Quoting jazzy020106:

Yeah it would be a hard thing to do. I think I would just keep my now DH on the side and have the rich one too, lol. You think he'd go for it?

LOL! Guess it depends on how rich the guy is! My DF asked me if i would have sex with another guy if i was going to get pain 1 million dollars and i was like idk.. and he was like what do you mean you dont know!! lol.. that 1 million dollars!! i was like OMG haha

FuzzybugsMommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Lol, I told my husband once I was going to divorce him for a rich man. Sometimes, it's such a tempting idea... *sigh*

But seriously, nah, I don't think I could, I'd never be able to pretend like that either.

MommyMerry7

LOL yes I have thought of it but then quickly remembered that we should store our treasures in heaven not here on earth...... 

allyson2212

Quoting jazzy020106:

Quoting allyson2212:

Quoting jazzy020106:

LOL! Guess it depends on how rich the guy is! My DF asked me if i would have sex with another guy if i was going to get pain 1 million dollars and i was like idk.. and he was like what do you mean you dont know!! lol.. that 1 million dollars!! i was like OMG haha

Haha, Im going to add a poll!

rayzensun
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:14 PM

no I've never considered my self a gold digger, I met my husband when I was 15 and married him when he had about 35 dollars in the bank 

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
Aislinn
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Ha ha... I tell my husband I am going to find a rich old man all the time, but I would keep my husband on the side...lol Of course, who am I kidding. I have a knack for finding poor men and falling madly in love with them! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)