Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday Party @ chuck e cheeses??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM
  • 18 Replies

My daughter is turning 4 and I was thinking about having her birthday party at chuck e cheeses, how was your expierence having a bday party there???

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefvan
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Nerve wracking! 

preemiemommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:03 PM

sounds fun...i love their pizza.  but with all the flu and stuff going around, i would never consider it. waaaay too many germs there.

and the last few times we've gone, its just been terrible. kids running everywere with no adult supervision, pushing the little kids outa the way...some parents just piss me off....

My eggo is preggo!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
serioussifL
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Well I had one there when I was a kid, so I can only tell you from that point of view. But it was great!! We had pizza, and all my friends were there, and I even go to decorate my own cake with my friends! The only downside was they playscape smelled like fart and the puppet thingys were really scary looking. 

I am a breastfeeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

luv_my_xiya
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:04 PM

i hate that place..here's a bump

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:04 PM

There were a bunch of kids running around but it was great for me bacause the staff took care of everything and were very attentive asking if we needed anything else. I will definantly do it again. 

eeyoreslosttail
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:05 PM

My friend was going to do that for her son, and she couldn't because they were so high in prices or whatever.  

Schleetle
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:05 PM

I really, really do not like Chuck E Cheese... however if the one near you is managed well, and your DD would enjoy it then its not so bad. I would maybe try to plan a party during the week if possible. Every party I have been to on the weekends there it was PACKED beyond belief.

Pregnancy Ticker

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Not even if you paid me a million dollars!!! but he's a bump! 

HLoeffler08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:08 PM

I have honestly never been..bump

_MommaB_
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:10 PM

i was just there on halloween for my nephews birthday and it was great even the adults had fun....ended up spending like $60 for the pizzas i would say go for it..he turned 3 so i think your 4 yr old would have a blast 

combingtattoobaby girl-Isaiah-Briana-and-Eliana-

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)