Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is it??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

If you designate one freakin chore for a man he can't do it the right way?!?!?! The only thing I ask of dh is that he take the trash out to the trashcans outside and then out to the road on trash day....I go to take some bottles out to recycle and notice that he was so lazy yesterday and didn't even take the trash all the way out...it was sitting in the garage by the door....UGH!!!! That drives me nuts!!!! I do everything else around here and all I ask is that one simple thing and he wants to half @$$ it!!! Can someone explain this to me?!?!? 

1cmsiggy-13.jpg My turkey day siggy picture by fgmeda05

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
luckypenny720
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:30 PM

osrry hun... It took forever to train mine but I think I finally got it... just keep working on it and hopefully he will to

ymom3
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Omg that is to funny. That is also my husbands only job to do around the house but guess who ends up doing it?? Me, he always "forgets".

sassired8
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:31 PM

4 years should be plenty for him to know his one and only job around here and how to do it!! :D

Quoting luckypenny720:

osrry hun... It took forever to train mine but I think I finally got it... just keep working on it and hopefully he will to

1cmsiggy-13.jpg My turkey day siggy picture by fgmeda05

soon2bemomof307
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Oh tell me about it. My BF is about as useful as a box of rocks. I ask him to do laundry and he does 1 load the whole day. Why do I even bother?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)