Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What crib set do you have?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:30 PM
  • 12 Replies

My daughter had Gossamer Wings, and this new little girl will have the Amy Coe Peanut Collection

Gossamer:

Peanut:

There's more with the Peanut Collection than just that. I also got the drapes, pillow, toy, all sheets and blankets..etc.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RoguesMommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:47 PM

bump 

PhotobucketLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Sorry, IMO those are a waste of money.  They are so expensive and newborns can't use blankets anyways so what's the point?

_rexie
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:53 PM

I agree w/the PP crib sets are nothing but a waste.. I ended up just using the sheet, buying the breathable bumper from babies r us (which is MUCH safer) and using either a random baby blanket, or crochet blanket my mom made for DD.. for my new baby (due in jan) all I bought were new sheets because i plan on using the breathable bumper again

Lesli310
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM

My son had the Peanuts collection by Amy Coe!! Where'd you find her stuff now I thought they stopped selling it. I still have mine so I'll just use it for my girl too. 

CafeMom Tickers
officerjoeys
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM

We have a Noah's Ark set (my son's name is Noah). I didn't feel like it was a waste because he can use the crib set on a toddler bed. The toddler bed fits the same sheets. Plus, when he was a newborn, it took what...2 seconds to take the blanket out when he was asleep? I think it was cute. 

OwensMama824
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:59 PM

I have ... I think it's called Deco, something like that 

oh it's "pop star". I only got the crib set (that MIL got us), the extras were waaayyy too expensive.

Kids Line Pop Star 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set - Kids Line  - Babies"R"UsKids Line Pop Star 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set - Kids Line  - Babies"R"Us

shis_mama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:03 PM

We are using the same one that we used for DD. It had a skirt, sheet, and bumper. We will just buy some extra sheets.

scooterpooter
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:05 PM

i had the whole safari theme bed set from babies r us when he was a baby. now he is 2 & has disney cars everything!

bouncing momamanda

RoguesMommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Quoting Lesli310:

My son had the Peanuts collection by Amy Coe!! Where'd you find her stuff now I thought they stopped selling it. I still have mine so I'll just use it for my girl too. 

They did stop making and selling it. Pieces can be found on Amazon and eBay still. I got my set from a CafeMomer.

PhotobucketLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Violets.Mommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Violet has the "WENDY BELLISSIMO VINTAGE TEABERRY Set"  They don't carry it anymore but I think it is really pretty, it looks like this...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)