Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have a leapster for their 2 1/2 or 3 year old?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:11 PM
  • 2 Replies

I never even thought of getting our daughter one until just now. I think she would like it. She turns 3 in April.. but seems pretty advanced for her age... i don't know.. i'm just going by what other people tell me. The games i was looking at for it were teaching numbers, colors, tracing, and coloring within lines and memory games. She knows how to trace and knows her colors and can count objects and beats me playing her memory game, but doesn't know her numbers by looking at them. She can even draw actual figures.. not just scribble.. so i thought maybe this would be good for her.. kinda give her a challenge and let her use her brain. I always feel like she is older than just 2 1/2 when i'm talking to her because we have like real conversations.. so i tend to buy older things for her. I don't know. Just thought i'd see if anyone else had one for their 2 1/2 - 3 year old.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
xXhawtMamiXx
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:15 PM

well i bought my daughter her leapster at 1 1/2yrs old and she loved playing with it, she four now and still love's her leapster i think its well worth it...your dd would love it....

youngmamma11
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Thanks. What kind of games does your daughter like? I looked at the Disney Princess games since she is really into them right now.. but i don't want to get something too difficult.

Quoting xXhawtMamiXx:

well i bought my daughter her leapster at 1 1/2yrs old and she loved playing with it, she four now and still love's her leapster i think its well worth it...your dd would love it....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)