Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

here i am you have question shoot...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM
  • 2 Replies

ok, i know a lot of you have issue with me. so here i am ask me any question you want and i will answer honestly.

If you want to ask a question about prior post shoot. but i do expect you to be adult about it and do not bash me, if i start getting bashed or ambushed ,  pretty much if this post turns into a bitch fest i will delete this post.

i understand if you disagree with me or whatever, we all have different opinions, i also understand if you don't like me, you don't have too.

i am writing this because a lot of you don't know me and assume stuff that you don't know so ask any question, not only about my prior post but any question about me, my kids, my husband or any other post i might have wrote in the  past.

i gotta go for now to help my kids with their homework and to clean my house but i will check back in.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
vbidez0200
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Hi, I don't know you and don't have any preconceived notions about you at all. I am not on here a lot except today, because I had a scare yesterday and then got wrapped up in some senseless post drama (go figure). I just wanted to say hi and that it is not as bad you likely think it is on here. I know I ticked a handful of ladies off today, but they did the same to me so all is fair in that sense. We all can't get along, so why bother trying? I'm going to work on ignoring the ones that tick me off from now on though. That is not why I come here, to get upset....the exact opposite actually.

Pregnancy ticker
Mom of THREE boys...we are hoping for a girl with baby #4! Otherwise Mom is way outnumbered!
confused-mom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:28 PM

i know what you are saying. a lot of the women in this group don't like me mainly because i disagree with them, or they don't like my opinion or they don't understand me. i could care less but i want people to really know me that is the only way to understand me.

Quoting vbidez0200:

Hi, I don't know you and don't have any preconceived notions about you at all. I am not on here a lot except today, because I had a scare yesterday and then got wrapped up in some senseless post drama (go figure). I just wanted to say hi and that it is not as bad you likely think it is on here. I know I ticked a handful of ladies off today, but they did the same to me so all is fair in that sense. We all can't get along, so why bother trying? I'm going to work on ignoring the ones that tick me off from now on though. That is not why I come here, to get upset....the exact opposite actually.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)