Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you react?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:51 PM
  • 29 Replies

I am still a little over weight from having three kids so close together. When my youngest was born I had 93 pounds to lose and I have lost 30 of those pounds so far. One night hubby and I did some random sex thing and as we were cleaning ourselves up and he says to me "Just weight til you get to your goal weight, I won't be able to keep my hands off of you" So how would you react to this? Would you be mad? Would you find it funny? What?

Brandi wife to John

Mother to Joshua, Aurora, Jacob, And 3 Angel Babies

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heidi_val
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I'd  kick him in his nuts!! 

joceangel
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:54 PM

This  :)

Quoting heidi_val:

I'd  kick him in his nuts!! 

Mommyto2kids09
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:54 PM
I would take it as a compliment but thats me. He loves the way you look now he's just telling you you'll be irrisistable to him when you feel better about your weight and get to where you wanna be
TygerLily62
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:56 PM

I think that he may have meant it as a compliment to how well you've been doing, and how you look now, but it came out making him seem like an ass head imo.  I would have probably been pretty irritated.  Men are stupid.  Also gongrats on losing the weight already!!! Way to go momma, I'm starting to get more active right now, and diet, and it feels so much better!

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:56 PM

he was just complimenting you!

youngmamma11

I'd take offense at first.. but then i'd just brush it off. I mean you did just finish having sex.. he obviously find you attractive and loves you. I think men just have a hard time saying what they mean and it comes out sounding really bad. You know? My fiance does it all the time.. and i know he is just trying to be supportive of the fact that i'm losing weight.. but in a weird way. I don't know.. now i'm getting myself all confused.. haha.

mammafox

Men have an odd way of trying to compliment.

But, if you know your man well enough you will know if he was complimenting you or not.

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Quoting Mommyto2kids09:

I would take it as a compliment but thats me. He loves the way you look now he's just telling you you'll be irrisistable to him when you feel better about your weight and get to where you wanna be

But it's a backhanded compliment...Why couldn't he have just not said anything and make her feel irresistable to him how she is now?!

Photobucket
kiko2mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Its okay, my DH spouted off the other night that when I get back down to my pre baby size, he will have to work harder to keep me. I was beyond pissed and he couldnt figure out why. I was like I dont deserve to have you work hard now b/c I have 80 pounds of (YOUR) baby weight to lose. I wanted to bean him so bad.

Christyl

Kyah, 9            Gracie, 6          Haylee & Hanna 2 

PLATINUM_BEAUTY
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:58 PM

He didn't say it to put you down.  You can tell him it hurt your feelings, but look at it as an encouragement.  OR tell him you cant wait for his member to grow so you can feel something!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)