Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I rescued a kitty today! *Update in Red*

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:52 PM
  • 12 Replies

I found this little kitty roaming around our  complex today. I'm gonna keep her as long as DH says it's ok. I haven't told him yet. Anybody think of any cute names for her?

So we took her to petsmart to get her cleaned up. Turns out she was infested with fleas. We didn't want to take the chance of giving the fleas to Summer, cause she's a healthy indoor cat, so I gave her to the groomer. I'm so sad. I really wanted to keep her... :(

sad

Proud Army Wife to Tim 12.31.07
Mommy to Chris 06.21.05
Mommy to Anthony 07.24.07

army washing dishesbackpack toddler boy

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiko2mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:55 PM

OMG sooooo cute! She looks like a furball to me. LOL 

Kyah, 9            Gracie, 6          Haylee & Hanna 2 

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:00 PM

She is very cute but have you asked around to see if she belonged to anyone?  She could very well be a stray but  you never know.

KT9105
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:08 PM

no name suggestions but so adorable!  we're getting a kitty after christmas leave yay!

liz1986
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:28 PM

I already thought about asking around. I probably will. Just not today. I really wanna keep her! I know that's selfish of me.. LOL 

One of my girls in another group suggested I name her Autumn cause I found her in the fall. Which would fit perfectly cause our other cat's name is Summer cause we got her in the summer time!

Mommy to Chris 06.21.05

spcjones203
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:29 PM

If you can't have her, can I? She's too precious! 

KT9105
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:31 PM

that's a great idea! 

Quoting liz1986:

I already thought about asking around. I probably will. Just not today. I really wanna keep her! I know that's selfish of me.. LOL 

One of my girls in another group suggested I name her Autumn cause I found her in the fall. Which would fit perfectly cause our other cat's name is Summer cause we got her in the summer time!

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Aww.. shes a cutie.. I found a white cat with one blue and one brown eye in my apartments and she was like starving.. she was so freakin skinny it turned out it was some one elses cat tho.. Kinda made me mad that they didnt feed her and let her outside declawed.. 

SnappyKaliZai
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:33 PM

I agree! Very good idea! And I would be just as selfish!! =D

Quoting KT9105:

that's a great idea! 

Quoting liz1986:

liz1986
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:38 PM

DH said I could keep her! Yay!!!

Quoting spcjones203:

If you can't have her, can I? She's too precious! 

Mommy to Chris 06.21.05

liz1986
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:38 PM

'Autumn' it is!!!!

Quoting SnappyKaliZai:

I agree! Very good idea! And I would be just as selfish!! =D

Quoting KT9105:

that's a great idea! 

Quoting liz1986:

Mommy to Chris 06.21.05

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)