Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question.

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:54 PM
  • 6 Replies

On the search for tires!

LoL.

I saw on Mr. Tires website that you pretty much just pay for the tires, they take care of alignment, disposal of old tires, balancing, mounting, valve stems, and TPMS transfer.

My question is what do you have to pay for Pepboys? Do you have to pay any of those things?

Thanks!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
little.miss.mom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Everytime I've ever gotten tires all of that was included in the price.

Richys_Girl
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Thank you! Anyone else have a different experience?

kndmom75
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:03 PM

only thing I've ever had to pay extra on was when my tires weren't able to be aligned as there was something that needed to be fixed to be able to align them but otherwise it's usually included in the price of the tires or there could be some major damage if they don't do those things and something happens.

JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM

My dad has the ability to mount and balance tires since he owns an auto repair shop.  I used to just get them done elsewhere since it is the same price for cash and carry as to get it done but not after America's Tire STOLE my brand new front tires while replacing my rear ones!  Now only my dad touches my car.

Richys_Girl
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

My dad has the ability to mount and balance tires since he owns an auto repair shop.  I used to just get them done elsewhere since it is the same price for cash and carry as to get it done but not after America's Tire STOLE my brand new front tires while replacing my rear ones!  Now only my dad touches my car.

What??? That is crazy!

JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Tell me about it!  Good thing I know enough about the auto industry to know JUST how to get them to replace the ones they stole even though they denied it being their fault.

Quoting Richys_Girl:

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

What??? That is crazy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)