Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i stop..

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM
  • 11 Replies

my smell is ruining my life. suddenly my water is making my house smell bad (im pregnant)..its NEVER been like this before. it makes me sick..its everywhere..how do i stop my water from smelling funny to me?? its awful..i even smell it on my clothes and skin from showers..its driving me crazy..is there a way to change the way the water smells everywhere in your house??..it makes me very sick..and im desperate!!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southernjess3
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:18 PM

anybody?? i really cant move..but im considering it!!

CafeMom Tickers

_MommaB_
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:19 PM

my moms house has really smelly water sometimes...clear-but smelly idk how to fix it..i moved out lol 

tattoobaby girl-Briana-and-Eliana-

CafeMom Tickers

elly25
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:20 PM

What does it smell like??Does it have a sulfer smell (like roten or boiled eggs)? 

owls

LadyJaysMom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM

my old house had the same problem. well when i lived with my mom. I have no clue what you have to do to fix that....but it was horrible and always smelled like sewer. NO longer live there!!

southernjess3
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:22 PM

no..suddenly its smelling like really sickly sweet rotting meat??

Quoting elly25:

What does it smell like??Does it have a sulfer smell (like roten or boiled eggs)? 

CafeMom Tickers

kksmommy23

Is it your actual water or is your drains when you run water into them?  If thats it try pouring some bleach down your drain. 

southernjess3

and im the only one thats smells it..its completely normal to everyone else

CafeMom Tickers

briansmommy7143
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Does it actually smell funny or is it just your super sense of smell due to pregnancy?? If so, try putting on a scented lotion that you like under your nose to prevent other smells.... I know how you feel! I couldn't drive past a gas station or a pizza place while pregnant without gagging. I also hated ALL the cleaning smells, soap, etc.., so my house probably never smelled good to anyone else, lol.... it sucks. Hope you get some relief!

karma.jpg Karma image by Wozny_01

southernjess3
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:25 PM

thanks..its just the pregnancy making it smell bad to me..i wish i could make it smell like lemons or something

Quoting briansmommy7143:

Does it actually smell funny or is it just your super sense of smell due to pregnancy?? If so, try putting on a scented lotion that you like under your nose to prevent other smells.... I know how you feel! I couldn't drive past a gas station or a pizza place while pregnant without gagging. I also hated ALL the cleaning smells, soap, etc.., so my house probably never smelled good to anyone else, lol.... it sucks. Hope you get some relief!

CafeMom Tickers

CandaceD4u
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Have the baby, That may fix it! haha.

But seriously, Try the Water Filters. they come in different sizes for all the fixtures.

Little Miss Ava Diora is On her way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)