Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you smoked during your pregnancy.........

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: If you smoked during your pregnancy what was the result?

Options:

small underweight/ premature baby

normal weight and healthy baby

normal weight,but other medical issues

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NavyWifey122305
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Just curious to see how realistic the statics are. I smoked both my pregnancies and both my kids were perfectly healthy.

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

BigMamaHeidi
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:51 PM

I quit during the second trimester with my son. He was born full-term (5 days past his due date) and weighed 10 lbs 3 oz... I did NOT have gestational diabetes (I was tested for it twice).

My husband's ex-wife smoked throughout the entire pregnancy with their son. He was born full-term (on his due date) and weighed 7 lbs 4 oz.

I'm curious to see how big this baby comes out...

bunnygrl
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM

My first baby was 9lbs 6oz (3 days over due date)

Second was 7lbs 14oz (2 weeks early)

Third was 7lbs 15oz (2 weeks early)

So yeah my smoking didn't affect their weight at all and all 3 are completely healthy and off the growth charts for height and weight.

I'm not proud that I smoked with all of them but I know that I am a good mom to them whether I smoke or not so I don' t let other people's opinions get to me.

Mommy2Amaya
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM

I smoked during my entire pregnancy with my daughter, and the only medical issues she had were due to my c-section.  she had amniotic fluid in her lungs, which had nothing to do with me smoking.  She was a normal birth weight, born on time, and now is a perfectly healthy little girl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)