Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was you ever suspended from school?????Why

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM
  • 58 Replies

My son was suspended for using his cell phone in class and i was wondering if any of you was ever suspended from school------

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DRamos1
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:40 PM

I was never ever suspended from school, but i did get detention once for leaving school property for lunch.

cshepard
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I was a few times...skipping classes mostly. also had iss and dentention a few times. I was not the best kids but def. not the worse. I just hope my kids listen better :)

TheSinFamily
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I was never suspended, but I got expelled in 8th grade for ditching and getting caught drinking at someone's house. First time ditching, first time drinking. ..and I was in ASB and got good grades. ..

allyson2212
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Never suspended, but did commit truancy in my last year. I thought I was already smart enough apparently. 

southernjess3
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:43 PM

yes..:(...one for showing major kick ass girl power..and once for sticking up for my friend

CafeMom Tickers

cmb121906

For 3 days in like 11th grade. I got caught talking about smoking pot in the bathrooms on school email accts. LOL, I never smoked pot in the bathrooms and never would, I was just being funny. I found a way to email on the library computers on a site, well come to find out, they were linked to teachers or something LOL, idk.....

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Jewelzgirl

Never was suspended, although I did skip a few times.  Wanted to play instead of work, I guess.  

lovemymarine306

lol..no.  i only got detention once (in the 10th grade) and my teacher was shocked i actually showed up for it.  i was a living definition of a goody-goody. 

mrs.crosby

Your son's school is way stricter than my daughter's school. They just take the cell phone away until class is over. that seems a little harsh to suspend someone. I've never been suspended either but my daughter got suspended last year for fighting. The other girl had been after her for months and swung at her and my daughter finally swung back. Not that it was a good thing--I was EXTREMELY upset,, but it WAS in self defense. there were plenty of other kids who saw it and told the teachers what happened. 

mom to Shelby and Manda
in love with Brandon
myfoursonsks

Yes, a few times for fighting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)