Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have u ever wanted to just throw it all away?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM
  • 13 Replies

I am so tired of all the clutter and the disaray of my house. DH works graveyard and goes to school full time. I go to school full time as well as take care of our son. I am so tired of cleaning to just turned around and have to do it all over again. I just wanna grab trash bags and just throw it all, I mean everything just so I won't have to look at it. Have any of u just wanted to throw it all away?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cmb121906
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:46 PM

ALL......THE......TIME!!!!!!!!!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Phoenix_sp
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:47 PM

when  I feel like that I get a garbage bag and fill it wil stuff to donate... makes me feel better LOL

JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Yep!  And you know what I do when I feel like that?  I go through and get rid of ANYTHING we don't need or use.  It feels so much better and is so much easier to clean when I'm done!

MamaTasha08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Last night I was tired and didn't feel like cleaning so I said to my husband, "Let's throw it all in a pile and burn it!"  LOL  I say that a lot.  I'm pretty good at cleaning but I do get sick of it sometimes.

I always have donation pile and when it gets big enough my husband hauls it away.  I always make it a point to gather up the toys that my son doesn't play with and the clothes that no longer fit him and get rid of them at this time of year.  Because he will get lots of new things for Christmas and his Birthday in January.

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM

I want to do that right now. I've been moving furniture all day, lol.

jenn75
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Quoting cmb121906:

ALL......THE......TIME!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer          

hholllyy426
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM

My son's bday is in January too. I spent all day yesterday going through his toys. I couldn't believe how long it took  me, my trunk is full of toys to take to my niece for my great nephews. Cleaning for me takes a long time to do because I don't have time everyday and if my DH is awake or DS is home it takes me twice as long cuz they're in the way. I have been skipping classes just so I can get things done, which I hate having to do.

Quoting MamaTasha08:

Last night I was tired and didn't feel like cleaning so I said to my husband, "Let's throw it all in a pile and burn it!"  LOL  I say that a lot.  I'm pretty good at cleaning but I do get sick of it sometimes.

I always have donation pile and when it gets big enough my husband hauls it away.  I always make it a point to gather up the toys that my son doesn't play with and the clothes that no longer fit him and get rid of them at this time of year.  Because he will get lots of new things for Christmas and his Birthday in January.

lavybunch
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Every single day. With 6 kids and 2 dogs the clutter is overwhelming. On the days that is just too much I fill a couple of trash bags for donation and I feel a little better. It is a never ending mess.

scrapinmom88
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:01 PM

thats a good idea!! sometimes when i am doing dishes and i dont wanna clean something i will throw it away!!! lol

CafeMom Tickers
luv-u-jmm
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM

I DO! When I get fed up, the kids and hubby go and I stay at home with trash bags and boxes..Our house is rarely cluttered! :o)

I am a vaccinating, spanking, out-spoken, full time nursing school going,  young, fitness loving mother of three beautiful hyper kids...I am a very lucky and blessed wife to Joshua.....My family IS my world..

family in the van                                                        

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)