Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who the hell Gave them the right to scream at my dauhgter like that!!! ((VENT...))

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM
  • 21 Replies

My sister is 33 years old ((No Kids of Her Own, But She Is A Speciel Ed Teacher!!)), my grandmother is 82.  My 3 year old DD is at their house right now 30 minutes away from where I live and my sister just called me on the phone to let my daughter talk to me.  My daughter starts crying because she misses me and I hear my sister and grandmother yelling at her in the background to stop crying and my sister yelling that she wants her phone back....My daughter then starts crying hysterically and so I called my mom at her work and my mom is now on her way over there to console my daughter.  I am so pissed right now at my grandmaother and my sister I want to slap both of them and never let my daughter back over there!!  My mom will make my daughter feel better, but she works mon-fri all day so she can't be there with her all day long.  My daughter was spending the night last night at their house....  I just needed to vent because I am going to have to see them later when they drop my daughter off and I need to get it out now before I bitch-slap my sister! 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:19 PM

My mom just called me and she is there with my daughter now and my daughter has calmed down and is playing with my mom,,  It breaks my heart to hear my daughter cry so I  am glad she feels better :) 

DaisyAg2003
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Why was she crying in the first place?  Poor baby...I don't understand when people tell a child to stop crying....does it work?  It doesn't on my kids!  LOL

Punky_1981
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:22 PM

I think you should still bitch-slap your sister. What the hell would make her think that yelling at a 3 year old will make her stop crying. And this woman works with special needs children?! That's scary. Wonder how she treats them if she treats her own niece that way. I would seriously think twice before I let my daughter stay the night over there again. Hope your daughter feels better.

QuickMomma
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM

WTH they were yelling at her just cause she started crying because she misses you,that's fucked up and I would of given my sister shit when she got back on the phone and demanded that they bring my daughter home asap and that they will never be able to have her over for the night again.

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I agree.  She is 3 years old...It is normal for her to do that.

Quoting QuickMomma:

WTH they were yelling at her just cause she started crying because she misses you,that's fucked up and I would of given my sister shit when she got back on the phone and demanded that they bring my daughter home asap and that they will never be able to have her over for the night again.

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:28 PM

lol thats what i was thinking too-- like here, lemme YELL/SCREAM at this baby, probably scare the poopy outta her- to stop crying... and her being scared will probably make her cry even harder and the adult will yell even louder to be heard overtop of the baby crying.. and then the baby will cry harder because the adult is yelling louder.. and its just a damn cycle! 

your poor baby girl! What was she doing over there? Like I know that some people have family watch their kids and stuff... but if thats the case, i'd be soooo looking for a new sitter... plus a bitch slap would be in order too.

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

Why was she crying in the first place?  Poor baby...I don't understand when people tell a child to stop crying....does it work?  It doesn't on my kids!  LOL

SnoBuny
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Can you just go get her? I wouldnt want to leave her there with a bunch of aholes!!

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:33 PM

My daughter usually loves going to my families house to visit, she is very VERY close to my mom.  But my sister is a selfish bitch and never wanted children cuz she said they would annoy her too much.  And my sis lives with my mom so I can't do much about her being around my daughter and I won't punish my mom by not letting DD go over there anymore.  I am a SAHM but some times I let my DD go spend a few days there so me and DH can have a day or 2 to ourselves.  I am just so pissed at my sister, who the fuck does she think she is!  GGRRR!!!

Quoting Shy_Dia:

lol thats what i was thinking too-- like here, lemme YELL/SCREAM at this baby, probably scare the poopy outta her- to stop crying... and her being scared will probably make her cry even harder and the adult will yell even louder to be heard overtop of the baby crying.. and then the baby will cry harder because the adult is yelling louder.. and its just a damn cycle! 

your poor baby girl! What was she doing over there? Like I know that some people have family watch their kids and stuff... but if thats the case, i'd be soooo looking for a new sitter... plus a bitch slap would be in order too.

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:34 PM

My mom is there with her now and my DD is happy and playing with my mom, she is gonna bring DD home in a couple of hours.  Thanks Ladies :)

Quoting SnoBuny:

Can you just go get her? I wouldnt want to leave her there with a bunch of aholes!!

Tatum2U
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Are you saying you had your mom leave work to go be w/your upset DD because you are a SAHM who wanted time but your really upset w/sis and granny? Did I miss something?

thDarwinFis4.jpg picture by kim0921_photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)