Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***Mother of the year*** Picture to prove it

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM
  • 16 Replies

Thoughts????

< -----  Hangs head in shame

{Warning don't go to website with children around}

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Phoenix_sp
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I know someone who doesnt dance professionally (or for any money at all) but has it in her living room.  All. the. time. And of course posts pics on FB.

vannahsmom07
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM

idk about mother of the year but she sure has some good upper body strength! lol 

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:29 PM

well,at least she has clothes on,even if scantilly clad lol.. 

Lilypie
SpiritedTigress
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:29 PM

That manip looks like crap. And the idea is pathetic.

DanielleK21
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:29 PM

do you know how hard it is to pole dance i tried it for about a week as a work out and said f*** that. i just couldn't do it.  

I AM A SAHM OF 2 WONDERFUL CHILDREN. LOVING WIFE OF 2 YEARS. I BREASTFED SWITCHED TO FORMULA WITH BOTH OF MY CHILDREN. I BELIEVE IN CRYING IT OUT AFTER 2 MONTHS OLD, SPANKINGS WHEN NEEDED, I LET MY FAMILY EAT JUNK FOOD IF THEY WANT IT, GAVE MY DD'S WHOLE HALLOWEEN, AND EASTER BASKET TO HER TILL THE CANDY WAS GONE. I AM A SMOKER TRYING TO QUIT, DRINK ON OCCASION, LOVE TO COOK, MY HOME IS ALWAYS CLEAN "IF" SOME ONE SHOWS UP, NEVER LATE TO ANYTHING KIND OF MOMMY AND WIFE. ITS JUST WHO I AM.

kk_bella
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:31 PM

My thoughts are that it must be really hard to pole dance with toddlers underfoot. 

terrabiglieri
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Looks like something my stripper sil would do. She has a pole in their living room and their 4 yr old dances on it! Lets just say were not too close.

UncondtnlLove
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Besides the fact that there SHOULD NOT be children in that room, I sure do wish that I could do that (privately, of course) but dang, lol! She must be really fit. 

myfoursonsks
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:35 PM

That one poor little guy is crying. She probably poked him in the eye with her stiletto.

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:37 PM

is that a regular room.. or is that a bar? cuz i get a bar vibe off of it. and why's it look like that one baby is crying? the one thats not being held.... anyone else see it?

other than that-- yea. i wish i had that strength. i can barely lift 75.. which is like 3 times under what i weigh.. maybe more. lol

Quoting UncondtnlLove:

Besides the fact that there SHOULD NOT be children in that room, I sure do wish that I could do that (privately, of course) but dang, lol! She must be really fit. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)