Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where would I get these??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:31 PM
  • 19 Replies

I want business cards shaped like tutus. Anyone know where I could get some? Or maybe shaped like a little girl in a tutu? There are some pretty cool ideas on this site but I have no idea where to order them from?

http://blueblots.com/inspiration/40-unique-and-unusual-business-card-designs/get

Even if you don't know, could you please bump?? I don't want to have to start a debate to get a few replies lol.

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, tutu making WAH momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM

I have no idea...

bump

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM

bump 

Lilypie
purplemoosemom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:36 PM

that would be cute, but I have no clue where you could get them aside from a printing company.  We used to have a print shop in our little town that did stuff like that. 

i.heart.rachel
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Thanks for the bumps. (That sounds wrong.)

Anyone?

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, tutu making WAH momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

mommy2bella
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:37 PM

I have someone here in NY who makes our business cards...it's a little stationary store that does all kinds of custom work including invitations, business cards, etc. If you have a store like that in your area, give them a try. The website for the store I use is www.thepapertrail.com if you want to take a look.

i.heart.rachel
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I have no idea...

bump

Anybody?

I guess I could make my own but GEEZ that would take for freakin' ever.

chais_wifey
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Unfortunately I have never seen business cards that are shaped as anything other than regular business cards. Here's a bump tho!

i.heart.rachel
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:41 PM

I guess I could get a stamp made and make my own. ARGH. I wish I was better with this internet stuff.

MaeHamMomma
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Bump

MandyOs
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:45 PM

You might have to make them yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)