Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Your Man Ever....???

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM
  • 13 Replies

So more often than not, my DH wakes up with a hard-on. Well sometimes he is sleeping and I wake up first and reach over to start something and he is already ready in his sleep. Some people say it is the type of dream they are having, I have also heard it is just a "male thing" that they dont always have control over.

Some of our best sex is wake-up sex. It just makes me wonder if he was dreaming and if he was, what about? I ask him and he says he never remembers... Is it embarassing to him or what?

Anyone else experience this? What is your opinion?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
possummom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:34 PM

my dh always wakes up with a hard on....always.

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:35 PM

My hubby has a 'morning boner'EVERY morning.And he says he hardly ever dreams,let alone has sex dreams.He said its just a man thing and he has no control over it.I believe him! 

Lilypie
Susan262
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Both my first husband and my current husband have done that most every morning.  I have always been told it was just a piss hard-on.

callie06
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:36 PM

mine always wakes up with one too.  Most of the week he's up between 12am- 5am for work and he says no matter if he had one when he woke up it always happens when the sun starts to come up.  Which he says is a pain in the butt when he's driving.

ZoasMama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Good to know. Not like I never believed him or was jealous of him having crazy sex dreams about banging a hot model! Just was curious!

KT9105
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:38 PM

it's morning wood all guys get it.

gulfcoastmom4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Almost all men get hard in their sleep, mine does.

nemiller
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:40 PM

it's normal for guys to have several hard-ons throughout the night that don't really have a particular reason.  it's not like it's directly related to a dirty dream all the time, KWIM?  he probably really doesn't remember what he was dreaming about and whether that was what caused it.

mika85302
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Every morning... I thought it was because he is so young. my ex husband seemed to never have a bonner unless he had to pee 

ZoasMama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:44 PM

I had plenty of "sleepovers" in highschool and I never remember waking up next to a stiffy...

Didnt realize it was more common than not...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)