Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have the most F*ed up dreams... then get mad at people about stuff they didn't do

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:53 PM
  • 17 Replies

I had a dream that some girl was visiting us and DF was horny and trying to have sex with me and I just wanted to go to sleep. I told him just go fuck Carmindy. Apparently she was in our bed on the other side of him so he rolled over and started screwing her. In my bed, next to me. Then I got mad and bitched at him and he thought there was nothing wrong with what he did.  (this was all the dream, never really happened)

I woke up pissed off, I told him about it and asked him stuff about it like "would you actually do that" I'm still kind of mad and I feel bad because he didn't really do anything, it was just my imagination.

It happened when I was pregnant before. The dream was something like I told him that since I'm huge and can't really have sex too good anymore he could have a girlfriend for just sex. He went and got a screwing buddy and... I woke up mad at him

I don't get it, it's stuff he would never do. I get mad about stuff that I made up in my head... I must be a total nut case. 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KT9105
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:55 PM

You get mad at people for your imagination?  Hmm.

lovinglifeKX
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Well if you are a nutcase so am I!  I've done the exact same thing, I hate it but it's not something I can really control. I just try to get over it because I know it was just a dream. 

Elaine, proud wife to Ru & proud momma to Kaiden & Xander!

OwensMama824
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM

yeah kind of. I know it's rediculous

Quoting KT9105:

You get mad at people for your imagination?  Hmm.

JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Yep!  I woke up mad at hubby this morning for some crazy dream I had LOL.  I always have to remind myself "it's just a dream, don't be mad" so I don't yell at him but I'm mad none the less!

Chanelz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM

LOL. That has happened to me twice.

OwensMama824
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM

I try to not be mad at him, sometimes I can't help it. I always tell him "what he did" he laughes at me and goes to work. It doesn't even bother him anymore

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Yep!  I woke up mad at hubby this morning for some crazy dream I had LOL.  I always have to remind myself "it's just a dream, don't be mad" so I don't yell at him but I'm mad none the less!

Witch_Denise
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:22 AM

I thought that was what men for for....for us to be pissed at...lol......if he loves you he will get over it...lol

psychic test, psychic development and psychic readings

"Women are representive of the Earth itself, we nature, and nuture to ensure that life goes on." Denise '08
1sttimemommy198
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:25 AM

You're not the only one...recently I have had two dreams about DH cheating one me.

After one, I woke up really pissed off at him and I almost punched him in the face..but he was sleeping and I realized that it was nighttime and we were in bed, and my dream was in daytime and of course a dream..so I didn't punch him.

The most recent one happened a couple days ago while I was taking a nap..totally freaked me out til I realized I was asleep...

OwensMama824
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 1:27 AM

It happens so much that he knows what is coming. I wake him up and say "babe, would you ever......." He is like "oh, one of those dreams again huh?" He kind of expects it every couple months now, except when I'm pregnant it happens more like twice a week LOL

Quoting Witch_Denise:

I thought that was what men for for....for us to be pissed at...lol......if he loves you he will get over it...lol

kiralyn
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 1:30 AM

lol, i do that too! well i dont question him, but i do feel mad for a little bit. i had a dream once that my dh and brother told me they had taken LSD and i couldnt come home because they had girls there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)