Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free Ringtones?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM
  • 19 Replies

I have never done a free ringtone before, I guess I just don't trust them. Does anyone know of any good reliable sites I can use?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
All4you
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:02 PM

zedge.net

I save them to my computer, put on my memory card and then put them in my phone .I NEVER get them sent straight to my phone.

Sign by Danasoft - SURPRISE! I found you!
TASHA23
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:03 PM

myxer.com

americanpeso
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM

phonezoo.com

heathercook78
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:05 PM

MYTINYPHONE.COM.   a previous poster mentioned not having them sent to her phone... is there something i should know? lol

mirandas_mom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:07 PM

I use zedge.net. I've put tons of stuff on my phone with no problems. 

Punky_1981
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:08 PM

I really wouldn't know, so I will bump this for you so someone else can give you more options. I make my own. It's easier that way.

bump 

All4you
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:08 PM

The one time I did I kept getting text saying I was signed up for services that cost X amount a month, to cancel text blah blah blah to 1234. NEVER again. Because if you get signed up for that crap it is hard to get UNsigned up

Quoting heathercook78:

MYTINYPHONE.COM.   a previous poster mentioned not having them sent to her phone... is there something i should know? lol

momma_bear1
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Quoting TASHA23:

myxer.com

This is where I get all my ringtones...never had a problem with the site.

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!
I am a Christian I love my husband I am the Momma to a wonderful little boy I love to travel My Dad is my hero I kissed several frogs before God sent me my prince I love to travel I love to sing I love to read I am outspoken I believe everybody is somebody's hero I love chocolate I believe life is what you make of it so you better make it good I AM BLESSED!

AJmum
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM

I don't have a memory stick, So I would just have to have it sent to my phone....that makes me nervous.....

AJmum
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:40 PM

Thankyou! How do you make your own?

Quoting Punky_1981:

I really wouldn't know, so I will bump this for you so someone else can give you more options. I make my own. It's easier that way.

bump 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)