Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having our first boy!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM
  • 11 Replies
He's going to have 5 sisters. We are going to name him Jason. He will have a twin sister. We may try for more after these 2 bc he needs a brother with all these girls. We found out 8 wks ago but I'm just really excited. I have always wanted twins and DH has always wanted a boy. the reason my kids 2 oldest are so far apart in age is bc is was 17 when I had Katelynn so that's why she's 15 while the others are toddlers.(I never wanted an age gap. But it's turned out to be a good thing bc dd wants to help so I have a helper this way :)
CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM

Congrats!  My son's name is Jason.  We're having our first girl in April.

Wow, one boy in all of those girls huh?

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM

ohhhh congrats !!! I always wanted a boy..not that I'm not happy with my girl but ya know... hope you have a safe pregnancy with 2 healthy babies and a healthy you :) 

Lilypie
TheSinFamily
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:06 PM

congrats and best of luck!

1232Mom1977
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Congrats!  My son's name is Jason.  We're having our first girl in April.

Wow, one boy in all of those girls huh?

what did you pick for a middle name? We are thinking David or Micheal. Because my brother who past away a yr ago his name was David Micheal
CafeMom Tickers
Caffeineplease
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:41 PM

boy on a swingYay! big smiles. 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Congratulations!  I have 4 daughters and one son.  My daughters are 10,9,8, and 7...my son is 15 months.  :)

kyco363
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:43 PM

hugsYAY - congrats!

CariO.
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:46 PM

I'm also pregnant with boy/girl twins!  This will also be our first boy!  We have 2 daughters already, so we'll finish up with 3 girls and 1 boy, then we are done.  Exciting!!!  Hubby is really excited about having a son.   :-)  We feel really blessed having all of our precious children.

pregnant belly

1232Mom1977
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Quoting CariO.:

I'm also pregnant with boy/girl twins!  This will also be our first boy!  We have 2 daughters already, so we'll finish up with 3 girls and 1 boy, then we are done.  Exciting!!!  Hubby is really excited about having a son.   :-)  We feel really blessed having all of our precious children.

pregnant belly

don't you want your ds to have a brother. That's why we may try again when the twins are around 1 1/2
CafeMom Tickers
CariO.
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Ah no, this baby machine is done after this.  I'm 41 years old!  We started our family a bit later in life.

Quoting 1232Mom1977:

Quoting CariO.:

pregnant belly

don't you want your ds to have a brother. That's why we may try again when the twins are around 1 1/2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)