Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

something you never want to hear your daughter say!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:18 PM
  • 33 Replies

my daughter just came in the kitchen and told me " Mommy I made up a dance, but I need a pole to show you" Yeah not something you want to hear from your 10 year old daughter.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheSinFamily
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:21 PM

LOL! My 2 year old said the other day "Mom I have a baby in my tummy too" I told her "Only when you're married you can get a baby in your tummy and you're not married yet"

LCWAmommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Quoting TheSinFamily:

LOL! My 2 year old said the other day "Mom I have a baby in my tummy too" I told her "Only when you're married you can get a baby in your tummy and you're not married yet"

LOL I have to call my hubbie and tell him he failed he always tells me a fathers job is to keep them off the pole LOL

lovemymarine306
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM

LMFAO...i just choked!!

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:23 PM

ha ha ha...that actually made me laugh. Thanks!!

LovesAsoldier
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I am guessing that came from Miley Cyrus' dance.....

Freakbabydoll
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:24 PM

laughing

ponylover86
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

haha.

adamjackie
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

LMAO My 4yr old was looking at my belly button and asked what the hole was. I told her it was from when I had my piercing. She wanted one. I said not until you are big like mommy. She said "When I am big like mommy I can have a belly ring but I don't want hair on my vagina" lol

mommy1008
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Oh goodness, is this what I have to look forward to? Lol cute though! My dd is only 13 months and she is constantly "yelling" at me and I would love to know what she is trying to say sometimes~!

LCWAmommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:27 PM

LORD No she didn't watch that her and her friends where playing around the teatherball poles at school it involves looking around the ploe like your hiding but the pole doesn't really hide you LOL

Quoting LovesAsoldier:

I am guessing that came from Miley Cyrus' dance.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)