Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I GOT A JOB!!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

i got a job at the bellvue mall being a janitor. not the greatest job but it pays 11 bucks an hr enough to keep us alive for now. i was getting nervous we have benn here 3 weeks already

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
littlemisscutie
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Way to go!! That's Awsome.

krista778
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:53 PM

congratulationsGood for you!

forgodsuse780
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:53 PM

congrats

you rock

friendship

fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:54 PM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you married in 2001? If so, come join us at 2001 Anniversaries.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/17057/

slm047
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:56 PM

i'm very happy for you!! money is money, who cares what the job is. All that matters is that you are supporting your child(ren). People sometimes forget that taking care of the kids is the objective so if they don't get the 'best' job making the amount they want then they refuse to take it. And at least you are looking for a job.. So once again, I'm very happy for you.

I think I might have a job for myself as well.. I have to go back tomorrow at 5 to find out. Wish me luck, my family needs the money!!!

luv2wahm
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Fantastic! never be ashamed of ever having a job, no matter what it is!

Team Santa~

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

Avabliss
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Thats awesome!  Congrats!

Christina1020
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:59 PM

love you signWooHoo good luck. any yes money is money i hate it but i love it lol

Quoting slm047:

i'm very happy for you!! money is money, who cares what the job is. All that matters is that you are supporting your child(ren). People sometimes forget that taking care of the kids is the objective so if they don't get the 'best' job making the amount they want then they refuse to take it. And at least you are looking for a job.. So once again, I'm very happy for you.

I think I might have a job for myself as well.. I have to go back tomorrow at 5 to find out. Wish me luck, my family needs the money!!!

alwaysyoung
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Quoting littlemisscutie:

Way to go!! That's Awsome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)