Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our dog is soooooo gay!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:09 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ok so we bought a boy dog a few yrs back bought him a gf she got pregnant. And we kept one of the boy puppies. Then we got the girl fixed. Now the father will not stop humping his son. It's so gross we are getting him fixed.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissiHampt
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Neutering may not help.  Usually it's more of a show of dominance than it is something sexual.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

1232Mom1977
My question was; Can girl dogs still have sex if she is fixed
CafeMom Tickers
KT9105

My older dog is a lesbo pup - she's always humping the other girl dog.

My mom's pomeranian humps my dad's leg - it's freaking hilarious because she's about the size of a soccer ball (round like one too lol).

MissiHampt
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:13 PM

The male might still hump her, but again it's more of a dominance issue....he is not likely to attempt to actually penetrate her unless she is in heat.

Quoting 1232Mom1977:

My question was; Can girl dogs still have sex if she is fixed

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

ArmyWife4Life08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:14 PM

HAH! That reminds me of the south park episode.

kyco363
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:14 PM

eww... my older boy cat tried to do that to our other boy cat the other day - he got bit! It really grossed me out!

1232Mom1977
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM
He follows his son EVERYWHERE! If someone holds his son he will want to be held. It's disgusting
CafeMom Tickers
cmb121906
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:21 PM

There's nothing "gay" about it. It is a dominance thing.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

amayabrianna
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM

My female chihuahua humps my female cat...that's awkward!!!

My family supports them ALL does yours???

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM

sounds like more a dominance thing than sexual like others have said.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)