Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how could she offer me money to abort???

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM
  • 231 Replies

so im young. im 21...

and i recently found out im expecting in june..

my bfs parents just found out via going through my bfs phone.. well i got a phone call from my bf's mom telling me to come over and discuss things with them.

the preceeded to tell me their perfect son does not a child or a irresponsable girlfriend to mess up his life..

they offered to pay me 10,000 dollars to get an abortion adn they would pay for the abortion as well...

when those words came out of her mouth, i slammed my glass on teh table.. and ran out of the house without saying one word...

im soo mad. my bf is away at school till this weekend and from he just told me he had no idea his parents were planning to PAY ME to murder.. What the heck!

i just have no one to turn too because I really dont have many girlfriends who i can talk to..

I am keeping this baby no matter what.. im 10 weeks anyway and my bfs mom only thinks i just found out.. she also told me that if i wanted to naturally miscarry i could drink some sort of "cocktail" that she could make for me..

sick sick sick....  i almost wanted to call the cops.. but i dont they can do anything.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:05 PM

That is so wrong :(  I'm sorry you had to deal with that

sunshinebelly
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:07 PM

its okay.. i pretty told my bf to tell his parents, if they are that worried about it im just never gonna be around them, or let them see the baby...

and im curious to know where this 10,000 dollars came from because from what i can tell they dont seem  to have boocoo bucks..so idk.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

That is so wrong :(  I'm sorry you had to deal with that

briansmommy7143
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:08 PM

ew... stay away from psycho bitch. Sounds like she could try to harm you and/or baby on purpose....

karma.jpg Karma image by Wozny_01

heavenlyangl420
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:09 PM

im sorry thats messed up. does your boyfriend want to be with you and the baby? 

lvnmylif
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:09 PM

OMG  I would not consume anything in their house ever again after the cocktail comment.  I'm sorry it sounds like you are going to have years of problems with that gem of a MIL.  Good luck hon.  The only thing I can advise is for you to have a very blunt conversation with your BF.  You need to know NOW who he is going to support.  You or mommy dearest.  Damn I didn't think people actually did that. 

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Wow. What pieces of shit..sorry you had to deal with that.

I wouldn't drink anything they give you, even if it's just a glass of lemonade.. you never know what people are capable of doing. 

shayliesmom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:10 PM

omg!! that is sooo terrible of them!!!! keep your head held high and be strong!! I am here if you ever want to talk!! good luck girl!!

AJmum
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:10 PM

21 Is not that young. I had my daughter at 20 and did just fine. DOn't even let them bother you.

rayzensun
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:11 PM

do not go near that woman while your pregnant

she's in a very dangerous mindframe and is not to be trusted 

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Seriously??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)