Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sale on Wii for 99....3 days only!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:40 PM
  • 12 Replies

Toys r us is having a sale and saleing Wi for 99.99. Nov 13-15th.....They are haivng more sales...check their website out...Hope those kids that want a wii get one with this sale!

Edit: Thank you ladies for pointing this out!

Wii will be $99 if you get the package..the package includes..Wii console, 20 pack of toys r us batteries, a game(mario and sonic olympics), ultimate gaming ottoman,and your choice of 4 monkey gear game accessories...all this for $249.92

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4armycuties
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:42 PM

OMGoodness that's awesome! I need to check that out!

rachael_c
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Wow! Thank you so much for this info.  Can you order them online?  Or is it only in-store?

amb_josh
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Not really sure...I got it in my email so im assuming that you can order it online?

Quoting rachael_c:

Wow! Thank you so much for this info.  Can you order them online?  Or is it only in-store?

momma2-3boys
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:45 PM

can you provide a link or even the email please.

Quoting amb_josh:

Not really sure...I got it in my email so im assuming that you can order it online?

Quoting rachael_c:

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Do you have a link?  I went to the site and couldn't find anything about it...........

amb_josh
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Sure pm me your email and ill foward it to you! (anyone that is)

luv2wahm
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:49 PM

You may want to re read the email..it states the Wii will be $99 if you get the package..the package includes..Wii console, 20 pack of toys r us batteries, a game(mario and sonic olympics), ultimate gaming ottoman,and your choice of 4 monkey gear game accessories...all this for $249.92...I am getting in on this deal!

Team Santa~

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

kandy800
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:50 PM

I just got the email to and got excited until i read the samll print, it says get a wii for 99.00 when you purchase the ready for play wii pack for 149.00 and the wii hard drive for 99.00 and yes you can buy online

amb_josh
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Oh my...I am so sorry, i did just re read it...I will post this in the OP. Thank you so much for pointing this out!

Quoting luv2wahm:

You may want to re read the email..it states the Wii will be $99 if you get the package..the package includes..Wii console, 20 pack of toys r us batteries, a game(mario and sonic olympics), ultimate gaming ottoman,and your choice of 4 monkey gear game accessories...all this for $249.92...I am getting in on this deal!

tracey111005
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Can I get this link please? Thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)