Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You all are drama queens.....

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:41 PM
  • 9 Replies

now that you looked I am a little tipsy and before anbody freaks outmy dh is sober and I haven't drank in like 3 years so I am feeling kinda weird who knoew 3 shots of vodka could get you drunk...wooohhooo. but I am a scuky drunk because now I am tired!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
twitchymom78
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM

lol  no bashing... sometimes you just need to get drunk

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Drink up girl! Eveyone needs a drink every now and than....and some times even more.. LOL

jessil83
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM

LOL when my daughter was 4 months old, i had some champagne at an easter get together, after 2 glasses of champagne i was wanting to run around the street singing. when it was time to go home my husband was laughing the whole way home b/c i stuck my head out the window to sing (we lived 2 blocks away in the same neighborhood but drove since it was easter and we had food to bring and the babies bouncy seat, diaper bag etc...) anways, i stuck my head out and was like "i'm sneaking out ladies i'll be back b/c everyone else was hanging around b/c their kids were crashing there. i sure as heck "snuck out" and went back, one of the girls husbands gave me a ride home b/c he was afraid i'd get lost. i hadn't drank in over a year, note to others, don't drink more than 1 glass of champagne if its been years since you drank anything...after 5 glasses i was done...

KT9105
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:47 PM

yep that's why i don't drink wine much - i get half a glass and i'm ready for bedtime =)  i really want a baileys but i'm on clomid for a week so i can't.

imandia4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Ahh the fine effects of alcoholic beverages. Gatta love it!!!

hatchetman
Caffeineplease
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:08 PM

hehe! alcohol makes me sleepy too

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:12 PM

feeling loopy hey...

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.  ~Bruce Crampton

Pink and Yellow ButterflyPurple and Yellow Butterfly

lillitigator88
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:41 AM

omg I drank 2 more shots after that....  I was baddd...... My husband is making fun of me this morning.

CafeMom Tickers
unknownjourney
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Quoting lillitigator88:

omg I drank 2 more shots after that....  I was baddd...... My husband is making fun of me this morning.

I will be needing this after thanksgiving dinner. Family from Michigan coming down.  Should be interesting.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)