Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted this in another group this morning, didn't get any responses...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:12 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi ladies, so its 6:30am on Thursday morning right now, and my boyfriend just woke me up at 6. so I can get ready to go to school. Well naturally I fell back to sleep, and I guess I had a mini dream, or something IDK but the reason I'm awake right now is because, in my dream or whatever it was, I heard, in a VERY creepy scary voice, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO DIE.

OMG WTF?! so yeah, I'm awake! hahaha but it scared the daylights out of me... has this happened to anyone? what could it be? was I just dreaming? idk but I'm still creeped out.. off to school I'll check back later to see your opinions. thanks

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
1232Mom1977
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:15 PM
I have no clue here's a bump
CafeMom Tickers
MelonballBounce
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:16 PM

You obviously have a demon in your bedroom.

mommy2_2008
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:16 PM

You conscious maybe? telling you to wake up..lol

yabbadabba07
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I was taking a nap yesterday and I swear i heard my mom say "Laura Ilene!" in that "mom" voice that is used to say like GET UP NOW!!! anyways it was really weird since she doesnt live here lol! not as creepy as yours but...

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Just a dream. 

mom_of_2_in_ny
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:22 PM

It's just your subconscious. You  knew you had to get up so it was your minds way to get you up.... next time tell your brain to use a nice calming voice.... but then again, a calming voice might not have woke you up...

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Well, I could have just been a dream but it also could have been one of your spirit guides walking you up...hard to say, really, because it could have sounded creepy in your sleepy stupor but in everyday talk it may not be, KWIM? 

LuvinMyBoynGirl
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Thanks ladies.. it was very creepy 

luving-mom-of-2
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Your bf threatening you, to get your lazy a$$ out of bed, lol. 

I've had weird things like that happened to me before, when I was just about to drift off.  But, never a creepy voice telling me I was going to die.  Wow!  GL 

Proud Denny Hamlin #11 & Michael Waltrip #55 Fan!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)