Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Just Discovered the GREATNESS of Amazon.com

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:27 PM
  • 16 Replies

I  researched multiple sites to find the best deals for these items:

Vmotion System in pink

Vmotion Wonder Pets Game

LeapFrog TAG Junior

I got all these items NEW for all under $85! I saved nearly $36 on the items all together going with Amazon than I would have on other sites...AND FREE SHIPPING!!

Can this be real??!!!

PhotobucketLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2babybats
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Lol. That is the exact reason we basically do all our shopping on that site.

sharonrena
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:28 PM

We LOVE amazon.com.  :O) 

mom27g
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Quoting 2babybats:

Pam
Mom to 2 boys, wife to a wonderful husband 

Lori_G4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM

That is my website of choice to shop for (used) textbooks! They are SO much cheaper there than at the college's book store!

Chris & Lori             Valerie-11             Brian-8                  Dalton-6           Maya-Jan 3, '08

I home school because I have seen the village, and I don't want it educating my children!

mom_of_2_in_ny
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Quoting 2babybats:

bibdybobdyboob
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM

The only part I hate is that we are supposed to claim all the purchases when we file our taxes.  Goverment gets you coming and going and all the way in between.  LOL

I do love Amazon though.  Got my hubs the latest Steven King book for nine dollars, regularly thirty five!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:35 PM

My youngest dd has the older version, V-Smile. With about 8 games and 3 controllers. It is just sitting in a box hardly ever played with it. I am considering selling it, but not sure about putting it on a web site. Dont' know much about that kind of stuff. It still works like new. I think I might have played it more than my dd. lol

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.  ~Bruce Crampton

Pink and Yellow ButterflyPurple and Yellow Butterfly

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:36 PM

True, even if you have a yard sell. They want that to go on your filings too. Just insane!

Quoting bibdybobdyboob:

The only part I hate is that we are supposed to claim all the purchases when we file our taxes.  Goverment gets you coming and going and all the way in between.  LOL

I do love Amazon though.  Got my hubs the latest Steven King book for nine dollars, regularly thirty five!

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.  ~Bruce Crampton

Pink and Yellow ButterflyPurple and Yellow Butterfly

imandia4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I love that sight to not only because of the discounts but if I want to download music and I don't know the name of it I google part of the lyrics look at the results. Figure out what song it is then go on amazon and check in the music section and see if that is the correct song then I know what to search for when I download it. So 99% of the time I am downloading the correct song instead of downloading all these songs to find it. Lol.

hatchetman
bibdybobdyboob
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Whoops, I guess I should file on that whole eighty dollars I made about five years ago. :-O

Quoting night.magic:

True, even if you have a yard sell. They want that to go on your filings too. Just insane!

Quoting bibdybobdyboob:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)