Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christians v. Jews questions

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:29 PM
  • 32 Replies

So I knew some Christians who would go on and on about Jews in a negative way (slurs, racist remarks, etc).  So here's my question.

Some Christians strongly dislike Jews, but Jesus was a Jew and they love him.

Explain please.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sara_3388
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM

I have always wondered the same thing...

Katharine1229
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:32 PM

i'm a jew...i'd like to know (i mean...i guess i understand their point of view when they tell me i'm going to hell...which, doesn't effect a jew much....when jews don't really believe in hell in the first place...)

I am due April 15th, 2010! Tax Day BABY! hehe
pregnancy week by week
Jynx1978
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM

A true Christian would never judge another human being.  End of story. 

~*~ I just realized that my life is one, big breaching exercise. ~*~

allyson2212
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Quoting Jynx1978:

lmao thats ridiculous!!! Im not Christian but I know quite a few who have judged someone else, and I dont think that excludes them from their religion.

PUMPKIN1117
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:35 PM

IDK...ALOT OF CHRISTIANS DO ALOT OF THINGS. WHO CARES. I LOVE JEWS. THEY R GODS PPL. KEEP UR EYES ON ISRAEL 

mnmsmom2008
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Maybe because Jews don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah?  I don't know for sure but it's my best guess.

SheilaJean
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I have nothing against Jewish people or their beliefs, as a Christian I have always been taught the Jews were the first Church.

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I am Christian (Roman Catholic) and I certainly do not hate Jews!

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mum. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our daughter that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:37 PM

and a jewish person would?

Quoting allyson2212:

Quoting Jynx1978:

lmao thats ridiculous!!! Im not Christian but I know quite a few who have judged someone else, and I dont think that excludes them from their religion.

usmclife58
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM

I have never thought anything negative about the Jews. I did find it odd that they would believe and follow half of the Bible but not the other half. And then I "grew up". Now I see there are so many different views and beliefs that it is hard to keep up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)