Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Real Housewives of OC?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Anyone watching?  What do you think about Gretchan & Tamra?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
graciesmom6206
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I think Tamra is a jealous douche.   Gretchen I don't think is completely innocent but I just tend to take her side more when Vicky and Tamra get their claws out. 

themacs4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Yep!  I'm not a fan of Tamra's at all!!  Like you, I don't think she's completely innocent, but Tamra is going overboard with her..UGH...I like Jeana the best I think!  LOL

Quoting graciesmom6206:

I think Tamra is a jealous douche.   Gretchen I don't think is completely innocent but I just tend to take her side more when Vicky and Tamra get their claws out. 

AndreaOf3
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:35 PM

I just started watching this season.. I've never watched before so i'm not sure on peoples names yet so bump!  I'll come back to figure out what yall are talking bout!  Lol!

NikiOcasio
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I dont like the show. i think they are childish. imature. rich, snobby bitches :o)

graciesmom6206
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Quoting themacs4:

Yep!  I'm not a fan of Tamra's at all!!  Like you, I don't think she's completely innocent, but Tamra is going overboard with her..UGH...I like Jeana the best I think!  LOL

Quoting graciesmom6206:

Oh I love Jeana, I wish her daughter was on more.  Her daughter really tells you like it is. I did find it amusing though that Jeana was having her younger son work on her budget with her though. 

Witch_Denise
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM

I've gotten into the show towards the end of last season......it lets you realize that all are suffering financially in our country right now.....crap the ladies are cleaning their own houses now....ahhhhh not to mention they have had to sell off some of their cars..poor baby...Gretchen's garage sale was funny I would had bought some of her stuff she had some good prices..lol

psychic test, psychic development and psychic readings

"Women are representive of the Earth itself, we nature, and nuture to ensure that life goes on." Denise '08
theboyswon
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Quoting graciesmom6206:

^^^ Yep! ^^^  The more seasons there are the worse Vicky gets.  She is a hag and I don't see how her husband can tolerate her.  I don't feel bad for Geana (sp?) loosing her home and apparently Tamara is going to be to judging by the commercials for tonight's show.  They are a bunch of entitled, snotty bitches that need a reality check but I can't help to watch! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)