Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in aliens?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:53 PM
  • 22 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think aliens exist!

Options:

Yes, I think they do.

Yes, I know they do. I've had their existence proven to me.

No, you looney...

Other, of course.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 34

View Results

I'm curious if anyone else believes in aliens? I don't mean illegal immigrants. Have you ever had an encounter or experienced a siting?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:54 PM

We can't be the only life forms in the entire universe. Somewhere there must be other life. The term alien would apply to other life not found on Earth, so yeah I believe.  

Kairi is 3!      turkey

KT9105
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:55 PM

I'm sure there's something out there, never experienced it though.

orchid404
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Yeppers, I see them everyday.  I live in Las Vegas, and well, you know we've got Area 51, yep, they swing by at least once a week just to touch base, and a few other oraphis if ya know whats eye meeeaaan  Heeeeheeee!!  YEEHAW!!!

http://i.imgur.com/FYrNd.gifhttp://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=8567                                                                 http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=8567

Arlyah
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:58 PM

If whoever voted "Yes, I know they do" wants to share their story with me without fear of being made fun of by other moms. You are welcome to send me a message with it. I'd love to read about your experience.

ashnevlex
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:58 PM

I'm sure they exist. My ex step sister and I saw an unexplainable flying object once when we were like 11 or something. It was weird, and no it wasn't an airplane. Hopefully, if they do exist and aren't evil things that want to harm us, they'll present themselves to us in my lifetime.

ashnevlex
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Quoting Arlyah:

If whoever voted "Yes, I know they do" wants to share their story with me without fear of being made fun of by other moms. You are welcome to send me a message with it. I'd love to read about your experience.

Same here.

Arlyah
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Quoting orchid404:

Yeppers, I see them everyday.  I live in Las Vegas, and well, you know we've got Area 51, yep, they swing by at least once a week just to touch base, and a few other oraphis if ya know whats eye meeeaaan  Heeeeheeee!!  YEEHAW!!!

^^

Kaybean
by Kayleen on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM

I'm thinkin not. I'm very sceptical about the whole alien thing. I would like to hear from some of the moms who marked "Yes I know they do" lol. Please share..

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

chotovec82
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM

I put other. I am unsure. I think that there maybe other things in the universe but the aliens that come here and abduct people or just come here, period- I am unsure of.  It's kind of odd that you psted this because a friend and I were disucssing this last night. She things they exist and come here to abduct us to learn more aobut us so they can eventually fight with us. That thought totally creeps me out.

brandneweyes
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Sometimes I think we are the aliens. Like, I always wonder if there is another planet out there with people who wonder the same thing, if aliens exist. So we could be the aliens! It's weird when you think about it, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)