Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO proud of ourselves =]

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

well, we have been working our BUTTS off to try and save money, and we FINALLY did it! LOL

DH just got his paycheck today, and what we had left over was OVER $1500. Which makes me soooo happy, because we can FINALLY take some of the money, and open little man a savings account! AND throw about $800 into a car fund!!! YAY!! So now we have about 500 or so more than a paycheck in the savings, and im going to try and save as much of that as possible so we can put it in the new savings account and also the car fund. AND if we get a tax refund, im putting half or so towards a new car, so we can hopefully have another car by this time next year!!!

And we only have $300 of bills, which INCLUDES throwing $100 towards our regular savings account. Everything else is in the beginning of the month

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TygerLily62
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Yay! Congrats!!! I was so happy when we started being able to save regularly!!! It makes me feel so much more secure!

wells75904
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Awesome! Congrats!

Need Help Saving Money? Check out 

Frugal and Thrifty Moms-This group is a place to come to get recipes, advice, to chat, have fun, let your hair down and talk about cooking, recipes, budgeting, menu planning, and all things related to making our households run more smoothly.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugal_And_Thrifty_Moms

USMCBride08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM

it does. im just really happy we can finally do it.

Quoting TygerLily62:

Yay! Congrats!!! I was so happy when we started being able to save regularly!!! It makes me feel so much more secure!

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)