Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I got a love letter today.... Update in red to anwser some questions

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM
  • 17 Replies

... from this SUPER creepy customer at the bank I work for. I'm thinking STALKER. He's effin' NUTS!! (If you read ANY of this, read the last section.... creeptastic)

"I'm into love and romace and romantic things. I have a really pure heart and love to watch romantic movies like Titanic. I love slow ,usic that has lots of romance in it. and I love love songs that talk about how much two people are glad they're together. I don't smoke. I like to dress up sometimes in a romantic way that has a lot of romance in it. I love having romantic dinners where there are red and white roses on the table and the lights down low and soft romantic music playing romantically with candles on the table drinking out of fancy, romantic glasses."

and more....

"I want to look into your eyes and gently rub on your chin and chee and romantically, slowly kiss youk... and I want you to rub my chest and chin."

"When I look at you I see someone I would love to fall in love with and live my life with."

"I want to hold you, a young lady or woman, close, like a young man to boy should hold a young lady or woman."

"Your eyes are like the ocean water thats really pure and clear. That when you look at the ocean water, looking down at it, you can see the bottom because its so pure and clear and you can see right through it."

"I want to have a romantic dinner with you and drink that sparkling grape juice that doens't have any alcohol in it."

and as if it wasn't creepy enough.....

"Ive waited a long time to have you, a beautiful young lady come into my life. I'm hoping you're willing to give me a chance to show this love I'm holding inside. I will wait for you. Mot matter how long it takes. I'm going to wait for you. As much as I want to be with you and have you as my mate and want to give my love to you. I will wait for you. I'm going to say 'No' to every young lady or woman that asks me out because i already have the girl or young lady (you) that I want to be with. I want only you. No other woman or young lady. I don't care how old they are 19, 20s, 30w. Its only you that I want. I've waited my entire life from my teenage years until now to have you come into my life. I knew you was out there somewhere, I just didn't know where."

There's more... lots more... but I believe everyone now has the jist.

Can you say "Restraining order"?!

To answer a few questions:

Yes, he is partially mentally handicapped. I don't know to what extent... I just know he's on Social Security but also works part time. He's just kind of an oddball....

He's a new customer. I guess he opened his account about a month ago. It started off with a few one line notes about my eyes... then last week, his phone number... two or 3 times. Today,. I walked in to this letter. He dropped it off yesterday while I was off. When he came in today, I excused myself for a cigarette (it said in the letter that he doens't smoke so I was hoping to turn him off a little bit)

As for him following me home, he doens't have a drivers license and I live almost an hour away from work. I'm not TOO worried about that.... but its still obviously a concern.

I contacted the police dept and they said that I really can't do too much if all he's doing it writing letters... unless the letters get more and more creepy. You mean THIS isn't creepy enough for them?! Geeeeeez.

To make things slightly better, my neighbor, who is also a friend and corowker at my second job, is a cop as well... so that makes me feel a little more safe. I also have mace and refuse to walk to my car alone.

I just hope he's harmless. He's scary as hell though.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlmartinez
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Please do call the police and get a restraining order...this guy could go from stalker to rapist to murderer super fast!

CafeMom Tickers
KatelynsMommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Whooaaa.. whhhhat?!?! Yeah, restraining order for real! I hope you r going to report this! That is beyond creepy!!

elena.1122
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM

that is creepy 

sharonrena
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Holy Moly...that is creepy.  He really likes the word "romance" doesn't he?

MissiHampt
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM

I'm not trying to be offensive, but is it possible that this guy has mental or phychiatric issues?  I mean, the average person just does not give letters like that to someone they know only as a bank employee....

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

liddellmama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:03 PM

WOW.......... please tell me you have mase and a stun gun??  

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
mom_2_3crzyboys
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:03 PM

wow thats crazy!!! frrreeeeeaaaakkkk lol

Our twin identical boys were born August 24, 2009. Leeland Matthew was born at 6:54pm weighing 1lb, 6 oz. He fought for his life for 5 hours, but was too little to keep fighting. He passed away at 11:59pm the same night he was born. Landyn was born at 6:55pm weighing 1lb 11oz. He is fighting for his life in the NICU. He is a strong little baby and is doing very well.

This picture was taken by the NICU staff after Leeland passed away. Leeland is in the back and Landyn in the front.

theboyswon
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I think he wants things to be romantic...LOL....I would be down at the court house tomorrow getting a TRO.  Hopefully he does not come into your branch too often.  How weird. 

TygerLily62
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:06 PM

That's the creepiest effing thing I've ever read.  My mom sells tazers if you want info on how to get one...

tashamomof3grls
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:08 PM

i agree!!!

Quoting mlmartinez:

Please do call the police and get a restraining order...this guy could go from stalker to rapist to murderer super fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)