Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know it's not drama, but Who wants to do a good deed with me??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

Tomorrow the kids & I are going to go to the nursing home and ask for residents that do not get an visitors to go visit with them. Hopefully it goes well given that my kids are 1 & 2 hahaha. Wish me luck :)

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sneffy014
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I think this is a wonderful idea. I am sure you and your children will bring lots of joy to the residents there.

junebug624
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:27 PM

All for that!  Good luck, and from experience, it is very rewarding.  I volunteer for a special needs community http://www.mcguirememorial.org/ and I love it.  I just voluteered  on Sunday for a donation dinner in preparation for our Special Auction for Special People in February.  They are always so thankful for any little thing you do... for the most part they want someone who will listen.

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

cmb121906
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Quoting sneffy014:

I think this is a wonderful idea. I am sure you and your children will bring lots of joy to the residents there.

Ya, I know. It's great!! I'm thinking of having my kids draw, rather scribble lol, pictures before we go so my kids can give the pics to them :)

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)