Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My keyboard was....

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

Peed on by my 3yr old DS!!!

I was sitting here & kept smelling pee. I was like where is this coming from. I looked down at my keyboard & saw taht it looked wet. I then smelled it, it smelled like PEE!! I cleaned it off, but couldn't do anything to DS cause he was already in bed asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought of the day: If you were to die tomorrow, Would you be happy with what you are leaving behind? Did you do enough to know that your family would talk about you in a good way? Are your kids well behaved? Did your life mean anything to others?

My question of the day:  Why are there so many groups on Cafemom that get upset when you have a work at home banner in your signature? Aren't we all moms just trying to make a better place for our kids? We have moms of all walks of life. Mom's that don't Vax, moms that breastfeed, mom's that don't. moms that work outside the home, moms that work in the home. We can put anything in our signature, but not if we work at home. Why??

My Blog Site

My blog is going to be about starting out as a teen mom in a screwed up world. What my life has been like since I became a mom. And what I have went through all of my life. Come & read & I hope that it helps someone else one day.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
totalbitch8604
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Hahahaha....Sorry im laughing but it kinda made me giggle! It's not funny and  at the same time it is..Why would he pee on your keyboard?

skywatcher1973
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I have no clue why he did it. I just wonder when he did it. & if maybe he was trying to tell me not to get on my computer anymore LOL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought of the day: If you were to die tomorrow, Would you be happy with what you are leaving behind? Did you do enough to know that your family would talk about you in a good way? Are your kids well behaved? Did your life mean anything to others?

My question of the day:  Why are there so many groups on Cafemom that get upset when you have a work at home banner in your signature? Aren't we all moms just trying to make a better place for our kids? We have moms of all walks of life. Mom's that don't Vax, moms that breastfeed, mom's that don't. moms that work outside the home, moms that work in the home. We can put anything in our signature, but not if we work at home. Why??

My Blog Site

My blog is going to be about starting out as a teen mom in a screwed up world. What my life has been like since I became a mom. And what I have went through all of my life. Come & read & I hope that it helps someone else one day.

logansmama16
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:36 PM

lmao I can see him sitting in his room

"That damn cafemom, gotta figure a way out to get mom off the stinkin computer.."

EPIPHANY!!! I CAN PEE ON THE KEYBOARD!! "That way, her hands will get wet, it will stink, and she can't type!! *Runs to go pee on the keyboard, runs back in room feeling accomplished, and decided it was bedtime!*

I could see my son doing this..

skywatcher1973
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:47 PM

What was even more funny was that he even got HIMSELF ready for bed!! He put his pullup on and went in & laid down & said he was tired. I shouldv'e thoughr something was up!!!

My Blog Site

logansmama16
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM

I KNEW IT!!! lmao I would have questioned my son right on the spot! I couldn't sleep until I found what he did, cause you know when a boy puts himself to bed, he's done something wrong!

Quoting skywatcher1973:

What was even more funny was that he even got HIMSELF ready for bed!! He put his pullup on and went in & laid down & said he was tired. I shouldv'e thoughr something was up!!!

skywatcher1973
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:26 AM

yeah I was in shock that he was putting himself to bed, so I couldn't do anything at that time. I didn't want him to stop putting himself to bed!! LOL

My keyboard doesn't smell anymore & it still works. So I will let it go until/if he does it again 

My Blog Site

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)