Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is long rambling drama

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:34 PM
  • 0 Replies

dh decided that he doesn't want to take his zoloft anymore...fine, but he didn't do this gradually or try to replace it wiith anything like excersize or herbal supplements.  He just quit, this week has been hell for me, so far this week he has flipped his shit 3 times over nothing, and I mean FLIPPED, calling me a bloody cunt yelling at me infront of the baby. yesterday I was holding ds when dh is yelling and ds yelled back (gibberish) dh said "that's right, you tell her" enoucouraging my son to yell and scream like he was. god I'm crying agian just thinking about it.. he has just been so goddamn cruel, he's emotionally and verbally abusive and this week has just been horrible.  he's compleatly unreasonable and i'm having a really hard time getting it through to him that i NEED him to take his meds again, he just gets mad. then tonight, he was yelling and i took the baby and went into ds's room and looked the door. dh went ballistic and tried to break it down while i was huddled in the corner with ds pleading with dh to go and take a walk, break, anything to calm down... he insisted that the door needed to be unlocked before he could do anything and the reason that he was so mad was because it was locked, I don't know what to do, leaving's not an option, it will just upset him more, and he's not ussually like this i already made him a doctors appointment, i hope he'll go... i just need some hugs right now ladies :(

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)