Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd UPDATE : my ds said a little boy was in his room..BUT there isn't any other little boy in the house!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM
  • 117 Replies

Like an hour ago I was putting my ds who is four to bed in his room I put his night light on and everything said I love you good nite. Well I come to the living room where I have my computer and sat down and I hear him calling me. He says there's a little boy right there to his right hand side. Then I said who? He said a little boy and he said and black things they go like this, and he does a spider motion on his bed. Ok said lets tell the little boy he needs to leave. So we did. We said you need to leave Devan alone. Stop scaring him and leave now.

Ok I ask my ds if he's ok yes mommy he lays back down I tucked him in again come to my desk and again he calls me. I go running to his room and he's sitting on his bed and says the room was shaking like this and he does the motion with his little hands. I said your room or your bed he said my room and he said like this too. He starts moving his head from side to side.

Ok by now he doesn't want to sleep in his room I called my dh never has this happened before. But it's been a couple days this week he gets up in the middle of the night and stands in my bedroom and he looks towards his bedroom. Then ends up sleeping in my room for the rest of the night... what do I do????? This is just scary now. I'm all alone with my ds who is 4 and my infant 7 months. my dh works out of state. My mom is coming in to visit from out of town tomorrow she said she would do some prayers for me. Will this work? Has anything like this happened with any of you ladies?

Edit: My family left yesterday and last night he got up once again and scared me because he was right by the side of my bed just kept staring into the room. I've tried blessing,I've put a glass of water in the room under his bed. I don't know now. I'm going to talk to a priest if this continues.

2nd Update:

Everything had been well for at least more than a week until last night it started again. My ds woke up running to my room and i noticed his nose was bleeding and he had blood all over his face I cleaned him up and i put him back in his room I bleed too from my nose so I dont know if it's something I passed on to him or what? Anyways he woke up again a while later and I told him to come sleep with me. Well this morning I noticed his 2 nostrils had blood which was weird I guess? I told him to take a toy back to his room and he just threw it from the hallway didn't even want to go into his room and he said the little boy was scary. I just don't know what to do anymore...I dont know why he was bleeding in the middle of the night though could have been something else but I'm just lost.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Proudbirthmom06
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM

shruggingI don't know mama. I will say prayers for you! That is scary! 

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM

bump

blakie123
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM

wow poor little guy ive never been through this!!!  good luck!! 

Bella_Angel
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I've had sum unexplainable weird things happen, but nothing as scary as whats happening to your son..

IMO prayer only works if you truely believe, but yes it does.  U have to believe tho. If it happens again b4 she gets there, try this, you and your son sit on his bed and say the name Jehovah, its the name of God.  I dont know what faith you are, but in my faith this is what we are told to do.  say his name aloud with your son.  Then ask your son if its gone. 

Could u please let me know how this works for you??

MysticRealms
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:03 AM

bump - oh & maybe try getting in one of the supernatual groups & posting this - you'll get better responses

Photobucket

I'm a multifunctional,dysfunctional, don't tell me how to raise my kid & I won't tell you how to corrupt yours,one day it's gold the next it's black,spiritual but not religious,nonvaxxing,standing up for what I believe in,equal rights supporting,Earth loving,hippie,punk-rock,fairie mom to 5 wonderfully challenging lil people.

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Quoting Bella_Angel:

I've had sum unexplainable weird things happen, but nothing as scary as whats happening to your son..

IMO prayer only works if you truely believe, but yes it does.  U have to believe tho. If it happens again b4 she gets there, try this, you and your son sit on his bed and say the name Jehovah, its the name of God.  I dont know what faith you are, but in my faith this is what we are told to do.  say his name aloud with your son.  Then ask your son if its gone. 

I want to cry like this has never happened before and I feel so bad for him because I can't see anything but I see him just looking into his room like he sees something. Just say Jehovah? Is there anything else I need to say afterwards?

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:05 AM

did a little boy pass away that lived in that house prior to you and your family? I believe him.....

I babysat for a lady who had a 4yr old son and a 8yr old daughter. One day her daughter found her in her bedroom dead. The lady killed herself. The kids moved out of the house and went to live with their dad, and the house got sold to a family who had a 4yr old son and the mother was pregnant. Well, the little boy had the same bedroom as the other little boy and one night his mom was hearing him talking, so she went in to his room and asked who he was talking to and he said "to the nice lady living under my bed". Oh yes i will never go in that house again. But kids do have a pure mind so i believe they can see stuff like that. Hope whatever it is in your home goes away and leaves your little guy alone.

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:07 AM

Quoting Bekah062205:

did a little boy pass away that lived in that house prior to you and your family? I believe him.....

I babysat for a lady who had a 4yr old son and a 8yr old daughter. One day her daughter found her in her bedroom dead. The lady killed herself. The kids moved out of the house and went to live with their dad, and the house got sold to a family who had a 4yr old son and the mother was pregnant. Well, the little boy had the same bedroom as the other little boy and one night his mom was hearing him talking, so she went in to his room and asked who he was talking to and he said "to the nice lady living under my bed". Oh yes i will never go in that house again. But kids do have a pure mind so i believe they can see stuff like that. Hope whatever it is in your home goes away and leaves your little guy alone.

I have no damn idea. I have holy water I put some in his bedroom right now and said a prayer. now I feel like so awkward being here in my house

CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:07 AM

I agree.. You need tell whatever this is to leave in the name of the Lord... That its not welcome in your home and needs to leave now in the name of the Lord..

Good Luck--- I would have pooped my pants by now!!

Erica

Quoting Bella_Angel:

a wedding website

ryleesmommy2009
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:08 AM

this happened to my little brother the preacher told my mom to say get out of here satin in the name of jesus crist and my mom and brother said it when ever my brother said something and it actually stopped they would see it a couple other times and it would leave when she said that but the preacher told my mom if she didn't want her son to be scared and say it then she could just say it so that could work to i guess but tell me if it works and good luck my little brother seen some creepy i mean creepy sounding lady

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)