Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dryer sheets or fabric softener

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:15 AM
  • 60 Replies

Poll

Question: What do you use?

Options:

Dryer sheets

Fabric softener

Other, because well you never know I guess

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 68

View Results

Take a break from drama, and vote. Which do you use, and whats you favorite brand? Me personally I LOVE Downy fabric softner, April fresh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amayabrianna
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:16 AM

I use both!!! Don't know why just always have!! I like the bounce ones cause they smell the best:)

First_One_8_18
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I use vinegar in my rinse cycle. It's better for your clothes, takes out the left over detergent and it's better for the environment, oh, and cheaper.

I also make my own detergent. I'm cheap like that. It costs me $5 to make enough to last 3 months and it's safe/gentle enough to use on newborn clothes.

Pregnancy ticker

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

myfoursonsks
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:18 AM

I use both.  I prefer anything that smells like lavender, but don't usually buy the small bottles of fabric softener.  I buy big bottles of Downy from Costco and I have a stock of Bounce dryer sheets.

Just_Bethy

I used to use Downey April Fresh til I borrowed my sisters Downey Lavender Serenity..I am a convert...That stuff still smells good after a week in the closet...Its lovely... I use it all the time and won't use anything else now...

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

Starfire73

I use both, Downey and bounce or Gain, depending on which one is on sale. only those brands though, anything else makes my son and me break out

connietrrll

I use Purex 3in1 sheets. I love them. But, I have older kids. So we do much less laundry then others with LO's.

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Quoting myfoursonsks:

I use both.  I prefer anything that smells like lavender, but don't usually buy the small bottles of fabric softener.  I buy big bottles of Downy from Costco and I have a stock of Bounce dryer sheets.

Sams CLub sells BIG Downey Lavender 110 loads...I can't remember how much I paid though....

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

Starfire73
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Vinegar? Wouldn't your clothes smell like a salad?!

I buy the big ass boxes of tide. It's just me and my son so a box  like that lasts us 3 months

Quoting First_One_8_18:

I use vinegar in my rinse cycle. It's better for your clothes, takes out the left over detergent and it's better for the environment, oh, and cheaper.

I also make my own detergent. I'm cheap like that. It costs me $5 to make enough to last 3 months and it's safe/gentle enough to use on newborn clothes.

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:20 AM

I use both 

Silvia1011
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:22 AM

I use both... we've just always done it like that :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)