Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm not gonna lie i just need someone to "coo" over me lmao

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:22 AM
  • 19 Replies

so i just got in contact with my real father and my real younger siblings.(9 of them). anyways it is allot to swallow. i was adopted at 7 months. and i have never seen any baby pics off me.. i just got some today and all my fam and friends live far away or are off line or don't care. so i have no one to show them to so i wanna show them to u... :P lol

my mother looks like a baby holding a baby she was 15... anyways enjoy

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Me_1326
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:23 AM

awww you were adorable.. congrats on finding your family

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:24 AM

That is AWESOME...So...its going well so far..?? You are OK??? I think you are very brave and understanding to get to know your family so fast...Kudos and many Blessings to you.... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:25 AM

congrats. I know the feeling. I met my grandma 3 yrs ago for the first time.

elegan
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:26 AM

You were a very pretty little baby! Congrats on finding your family and siblings, hope everything works out well for you.

Starfire73
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Awww congrats!! coo coo!!!

My mom was adopted and last year was the first time I met her brother and sister. It was soooooo weird how we all looked soooooo alike!!! And on top of that, they lived less than 20 minutes from where I used to live before I moved down to Arkansas!

isaiahsmomma86
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Can i ask how you went about finding him? My dad is adopted... he'd really like to find his real mom.

Heather- I am a  vaxing, non CIO, disposable diapering, formula feeding, stay at home mommy to Isaiah and happily married to the best hubby ever, Patrick.

peaches_04
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:29 AM

awww so precious congrats on the new fam hope everything works out ok

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:30 AM

yea how exciting. I met my father at 18, and well he was a very interesting person. I have an array of criminal brothers ranging from pimps, to child abusing, molesting rapist so I don't talk ot them or my father really but I am really happy everything is going so well for you. Its always nice to know you have family that you dont know just to know they are out there I guess.

slm047
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:31 AM

I'm excited for you that you found your family!!

I can't imagine how hard that would be after all that time but it happened and that's what counts.

You were a beautiful baby.

Goodluck on having relationships with the new ones.

foreveryoung84
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:33 AM

i did not find them. they found me. on face book lol.. so i can't help u on that. wish i could :(

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

Can i ask how you went about finding him? My dad is adopted... he'd really like to find his real mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)