Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loads of Laundry

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:40 AM
  • 19 Replies

I just took that poll-

I do about 21 loads of laundry a week. 

How about everyone else?

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:41 AM

LMAO I also do 21 loads or so a week..I was ...It stops at 9????? wht is THAT????...lol..... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

hautemama83
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:42 AM

21! Are you serious!? I only do about 4 or 5 depending on how much crap my 15 month old gets into lol, but seriously I loath doing laundry I hate it more than anything. I honestly could not handle having to do 21 loads, hell no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Ummm.... I do a lot of laundry every day....

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), co-sleeping, baby wearing, ERF, solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 16 years), vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available.  ~Chele Marmet

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Quoting hautemama83:

21! Are you serious!? I only do about 4 or 5 depending on how much crap my 15 month old gets into lol, but seriously I loath doing laundry I hate it more than anything. I honestly could not handle having to do 21 loads, hell no.

6 people...we have bath towles ...work clothes ..PJ's ..regular clothes... 5 beds...lol..it NEVER EVER STOPS I TELL YOU....sobs....

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

lifeisajoy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Quoting Just_Bethy:

LMAO I also do 21 loads or so a week..I was ...It stops at 9????? wht is THAT????...lol..... 

I know I would be so backed up if I stopped at 9-I remember when my machine broke and went to the laundry mat for awhile and try to survive at doing just a 11 or so-that was crazy!!  Then I was doing like 40 loads once the washer was working again.

kendra251
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:45 AM

I do 2 a day, so 14 loads a week sometimes upwards of almost 20 if we are sick or do something special.

This is for a family of 5.

3boymom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:42 AM

we have laundry every day, especially now since we are potty training the twins...lol

Starfire73
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:43 AM

3-4 only because we have an apartment size washer and dryer.

neenerashley
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Depends on how lazy i am lol. Right now i have 1 maybe 2. But i went hay wire last week and washed everything.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

armywifenmom09
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:47 AM

I do one load of whites, darks, colors, and towels

4 total loads and it can take more than a week for me to get enough laundry for that.... but it is just me and DD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)