Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Totally Being a copycat hehe WEDDING PICS :) **lots of pics**

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:41 AM
  • 13 Replies

So my husband and I got married 2 years ago, but didnt have a wedding...lots of drama and stupid bullshit involved because i was pregnant and his family is psychotic... So on Nov 7,  we finally did it right, and I loved it!! it was everything i wanted-and it didnt cost much because i already had everything from the first time we were supposed to have a wedding!! So enjoy :) I love looking at them...you don't have to comment, but i'm going to post anyway lol.

this^^^is my sister and my best friend :)(besides my dh)

i totally think hes checking out the boobage in this one lol^^^

i had to wear that stupid piece of fabric in the vee of my dress because the preacher said it was immodest..ugh. i took it out immediately after this pic so i could do the rest of the pics(i have no cleavage!how is it immodest??)

I made that cake!! first time working with fondant and it turned out great- then i went to walmart and bought a bouquet of fresh fall flowers and used them for decorations

i think the timing was perfect- it was at 4 pm and the sun was setting. beautiful :)

well thats all for now...i have plenty more...but i wont put like 100 up here lol...im sure someone would have something snarky to say- :) thanks for viewing!!!

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 17 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-6 weeks!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilyGiannaMommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Pretty! Love the dresses

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Beautiful...You look radiant!!!

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

Morgiesmom83
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Quoting LilyGiannaMommy:

Pretty! Love the dresses

I love all of the different colors.

Aidansmom71206
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:45 AM

They are all beautiful pictures and you have a beautiful family! I don't have any pics to share. My dh and I got married 3 days after I was released from the hospital after having our son. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks because of complications with my labor and I looked horrible on my wedding day! I want to do what you did though have another wedding!

ZoasMama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Every woman deserves their special day! I am glad you finally got yours!

SpcCraftsWife
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:48 AM

thanks yall:) it was a WONDERFUL day. i wanted it to be totally fall because i have been planning this wedding for 3 years lol...the boys are kind of off because my husband suck with details and just told them a nice shirt with a tie. (i had asked for green and brown shirts with burgundy ties lol) but thats okay because it was still a great day

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 17 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-6 weeks!

SpcCraftsWife
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Quoting Aidansmom71206:

They are all beautiful pictures and you have a beautiful family! I don't have any pics to share. My dh and I got married 3 days after I was released from the hospital after having our son. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks because of complications with my labor and I looked horrible on my wedding day! I want to do what you did though have another wedding!

go for it hon!!! your wedding should be as special as you want it to be. im not saying everyone should have a big wedding(mine was certainly small) but if you want something ceremonial- you should totally get it!!! no regrets :)

Just_Me_1326
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Quoting LilyGiannaMommy:

Pretty! Love the dresses

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:00 AM

lol, about the boobage fabric. I really don't like it when people are like that about silly thing like boobs. Anywho I am glad that you had a great day you deserved it.

maybaby08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:02 AM

gorgeous!!!

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)