Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JOYGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:15 AM
  • 6 Replies

I went to Wally world tonight because I was too damn lazy to cook to get something for dinner for B and me. I went past the "plug in section". I desperately needed to replace my Febreeze plug in thingys(since it's my crack, lol) and I saw these "Glade scented oil fan powered lasting impressions". I saw somebody left a $3.00 off coupon on the shelf. Now I would never in a million years spend the $9.49 on theses things!! I also saw that there was a $2.00 off instant coupon on the box!

Aha! The wheels in my mind started spinning!

I picked it up and took that, my "'pick 3 for $10.00 deli selection up to the self check out and they let me use both coupons! bwahahahahaha!!!!

This thing has been plugged in the wall by my puter now for the past 6 hours! OMFG!!! It smells heavenly!!!

So after accomplishing absolutely NOTHING all weekend(I mean we didn't do a damn thing! Just hung out, watched tv, vegged out, well my son did since I was on here all weekend with you heffas! lol,I mean it was a true relaxing weekend!

So here I am typing this, eating my sweet boneless bbq chicken thingys from the deli drinking my first beer in oh, what? almost 2 years! And it tastes freaking sweet!

(No I'm not a recovering alky or anything, they just don't sell alky-hol in our county so we either have to goto Missouri(10 minutes away) or the next county(45 minutes away). I've had this 6 pack sitting in my truck for two months and totally forgot about it! lol)

So hence my title, I feel fan-freaking-tastic!!!!!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:40 AM

I'm having a hard time sleeping tonight, up with a bad non stop cough with the flu. I wanted to read one last post that would be positive and uplifting before going to bed. Your post is the one !  I'm glad you are having such a great night and glad you shared it with us here at CM.  Have a great rest of the night too ! happy

Starfire73
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Awww thanks! It takes so little to make me happy. lol

My son swears up and down he's buying me febreeze candles and plug in refills for my febreeze plug ins for x mas! I know for like a 2 pack they're $9 something and being a single parent I can't really "justify" that expense on myself, but we found this apartment on rent.com and I got a $100 visa debit card in the mail(wahooo!!!!) so I had a little extra after buying stupid stuff like groceries,lol

Starfire73
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:47 AM

bumpShameless bump here

Starfire73
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:08 AM

Wow, I know this isn't an exciting or debatable post, but dang! only one reply is making me feel poopy now! Harumph!, Here, I's gonna boop your noses!

UncondtnlLove
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:11 AM

Lol, Aww, yay! for you!!!! 

Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:30 AM

Quoting Starfire73:

Awww thanks! It takes so little to make me happy. lol

My son swears up and down he's buying me febreeze candles and plug in refills for my febreeze plug ins for x mas! I know for like a 2 pack they're $9 something and being a single parent I can't really "justify" that expense on myself, but we found this apartment on rent.com and I got a $100 visa debit card in the mail(wahooo!!!!) so I had a little extra after buying stupid stuff like groceries,lol

Girl, you are just too much ! I love your sense of humor and outlook on life. You've had some good luck lately too..... with the 2 found coupons and visa card. I think you ought to play the lottery and hope you are lucky with that too !

I always feel so good when I see good people having enjoying good times. You go girl !you rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)