Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

=***( Three Rivers

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:05 AM
  • 5 Replies

I just watched tonights episode of Three Rivers and omgosh im in tears...it was so sad. anyone else watch it?

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
junebug624
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:07 AM

I thought you were talking about three rivers in pittsburgh lol... Whats the show about? 

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:08 AM

its a hospital/doctor show based around transplants

Quoting junebug624:

I thought you were talking about three rivers in pittsburgh lol... Whats the show about? 

crazyangel_52
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:12 AM

my fiance and i just started watching it online tonight.so we are starting from the beginning.the first one was sad with the pregnant mom needing a heart.even if she was only suposed to be 28 weeks and the baby came out looking full term.

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:15 AM

its a good show.....i have also gotten into Trauma....now that show wicked...very dramatic...i like it

Quoting crazyangel_52:

my fiance and i just started watching it online tonight.so we are starting from the beginning.the first one was sad with the pregnant mom needing a heart.even if she was only suposed to be 28 weeks and the baby came out looking full term.

junebug624
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:26 AM

Where can I find three rivers online?  What channel is it on?

Quoting Bekah062205:

its a good show.....i have also gotten into Trauma....now that show wicked...very dramatic...i like it

Quoting crazyangel_52:

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)