Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you do the same? *kinda long*

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:41 AM
  • 4 Replies

I had a BFF. Had. I'll try to make this story as short as possible.

I had bought a Wii from my ex-BFF. I was giving her about $100-$150 every payday for it (she wanted $500 with all the accessories and games). I have $100 left I owe her.

Okay here's where the fun begins. She had another friend "BJ" who is a lying, theiving, two-faced beeotch. I mean, she was banned from Wal-Mart for shoplifting, she is scamming the government by getting food stamps and selling them to support her drug habit, I mean the works! She has tried to adopt 2 kids to get the income credit at tax time, and all of this she has admitted to my face.

Anywho, my ex-BFF had called me on 3 different occasions crying her eyes out because BJ had cleaned her wallet out. Taken anywhere from $20-$100. I asked ex-BFF why she doesn't confront her, ask for her money back. She was too scared. BOOOO!

ANYWHO, so BJ and I get into an argument about a misunderstanding, and I brought the subject of the missing money up. She denied it, and called out my ex-BFF to ask her if she really thought she had taken it. (My husband, HER husband and I have all heard her bitch about her money being gone. It was 100% BJ because every single time she was left alone with her wallet the money went missing and was never found again)

SO what does ex-BFF do? Lie through her f'ing teeth! She said that I was lying and just trying to start shit! I AM FURIOUS!! So, as childish as it may seem, I told her that as soon as she grows up, admits to what she told all of us, and gets her money back from BJ then she will get the rest of the money from me...I told her that if all I have to do to be her friend is steal her money well then here ya go...

WWYD?? (What Would YOU Do??)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
smbcwr04
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:45 AM

well i understand your point that she should have told the truth but it also wasn't your job to confront the other girl about it imo. also 2 wrongs dont make a right, if you owe her you owe her

UncondtnlLove
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:51 AM

I don't think that it was your place to out her. That was for her to do, if/when she felt that she wanted to do so. You still owe her money. How can you call yourself her friend when you turn around and do the very wrong thing to her that you claim that someone else did. Also the argument was between you and "bj", why did you even bring your BFF into it? Sorry, but I think that you are the one who's wrong in this case. You should apologize to your friend.

Bennett121
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:59 AM

You are being childish and stubborn! Grow up woman!

1st you should not have confronted BJ about the stealing and you should not have said that your BFF said this and BFF said that .... it wasn't your place to say. As far as that goes, I would consider that stirring Sh*t up.

2nd You owe her for the wii and games, pay her. If you don't then that just makes you as much a thief as BJ.

Honestly the only one I feel any sympathy for in this case is your EX BFF. Sounds to me like she was trying to avoid confrontation for whatever reason and you stirred crap up till you threw it in her face and tried to force her to voice her opinion. Which she obviously didn't want to do. A good friend would have simply listened intently and never repeated what they were told.

I guess now she is entitled to go and tell others anything you have confided in her as well? didn't think so.

UncondtnlLove
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Bump because I want to know if you made up with your friend OP. Please update.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)