Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh man... This SH** is about to hit the friggin fan! AHHHHH!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:54 AM
  • 14 Replies

If I can't help it... So my hubby and I have been having problems with my brothers "Half" Sister and her mother (who used to be married to my hubby's father but are not devorced.  These two women maybe have seriously crossed some serious lines with me yesterday and in the past few weeks... About 5 weeks ago I misscarried/still born (full term pregnancy )and his sister calls me to see how I am doing two days after my son passed away  and I told her what happened and she didn't say sorry for your lose or anything to me just " When my brother is ready to talk about this would you mind having him calling me" So I said sure... and hung up... Well Josh took sometime off of work to take care of me and just to mourne our sons death. and in the mean time last week his sister calls (from her number) says "Hi Nicole, this is Jillian is josh there.. So I handed him the phone. Needless to say it wasn't Jill it was her mother. 1st thing that pissed josh off, was that he doesn't want to talk to her. Doesn't want anything to do with her. And was quite pissed that he tricked him ion to talking to her. Weather or not jillian had anything to do with this or not I don't know for sure... but at the end of the conversation Jillian was tlaking to him on the phone. Jillians mom Donya constantly grillin josh on what happened with our son (who josh is very uncomfortable talking about it as is right now as this is still very fresh) She says "What did you not want us to know?" and josh just said "No its not that, i just don't want to talk about it right now." and then she handed over the phone to Jillian and Josh just got off the phone fast.

Now jump to Yesterday... Yesterday morning Josh's brother came over in the morning and he was talking to me telling me the Jillian contacted Bobby and Dana (Bobby who is josh's brother) and Dana(Bobby's girlfriend) to find out more of what went on. (which when jillian called me 2 days after it all happened I told her the whole story of what happened. But Jillian told bobby that I had not told her anything and then again, she put her stupid ass mother on the phone to talk to bobby. and She was implying that I wasn't pregnant and that it never happened. Fuck you, you fat hefer. Why the fuck would I fake something like that... How could I fake something like that?? Basically this just made Josh so mad... Made him feel like he was lying to her and what not. I took one of my ultrasounds and put "Hi auntie" on it in photoshop and she said that the photo looked like it has been cropped... Well I did crop it so it would fit on my phone. I made the photo all cute for her... not to hide something. I have other ones with my name on it all over my face book and my myspace. So I asked her to call me because I wanted to talk to her about this. I asked her why she called bobby. She said becuase I wanted to know more about what was going on. And I said well why did you have ot go behind our backs to find out more... which there wasn't anymore... as she found out from bobby. She told josh that she never gave it anymore thought after that... and Josh just said "Well thanks Jill glad you didn't believe not only what my wife told you but what I have told you as well." and he hung up on her...

Ya know... she can fuck with josh and play games with him... but SHE WILL NOT PLAY GAMES WITH ME. she didn't just step on his feet with this one she stepped on mine. Neither her or her mother asked if I was okay or how I felt about this whole thing. She just automatically thought I was lying to her. Thoguth I was fucking her brother over. Told me that she had been in the picture longer then me and what not and she thought she had the right to find out if I was lying or not... Josh told her Jillian I am 32 years old and you are 19 you need to butt the fuck out of my life."  I can't even bleieve her. I am so fumming mad at her I can't even see straight and I nothing but supported her and him trying to remain close. Now Josh wants nothing to do with her and never wanted anything to do with Danya... Jillian called me crying like a little fucking 2 year old baby "I want to talk to my brother" So i put him on the phone and she was just saying im sorry im sorry... and Josh just said "too late im tired of your games... your just like dad a big fucking liar... enjoy your life do not contact me or my wife again... bye." CLICK BITCH CLICK!

WHAT CRAZIES... and I dind't even do anything wth! lol

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
futureshock
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:59 AM

OK I tried to follow that.  Are you saying there are people who actually think you and your husband FAKED a full term pregnancy?

MommaJoP
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:01 AM

Sorry for your loss!  It's amazing how insenstive people can be!  Keep your chin up and ignore them.  Sounds like you are better off with these people not in your life!

Sending you and your husband my thoughts and prayers on the loss of your son!

babie113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:02 AM

wow im so sorry for your loss and how your being treated ...hugs

LilMama814
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:03 AM

Quoting futureshock:

OK I tried to follow that.  Are you saying there are people who actually think you and your husband FAKED a full term pregnancy?

they live across the country we live in California they didn't see me... they are saying they didn't believe me and that they thought I was lying to josh about being pregnant... How could I lie to him about this... He WAS THERE... THE WHOLE TIME...
isaiahsmomma86

Girl, i can tell you're mad! And I would be livid. I am so sorry you have to deal with that nonsense after having gone through something so terrible to begin with. Hugs momma.

Heather- I am a  vaxing, non CIO, disposable diapering, formula feeding, stay at home mommy to Isaiah and happily married to the best hubby ever, Patrick.

LilMama814

Quoting MommaJoP:

Sorry for your loss!  It's amazing how insenstive people can be!  Keep your chin up and ignore them.  Sounds like you are better off with these people not in your life!

Sending you and your husband my thoughts and prayers on the loss of your son!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
LilMama814
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:04 AM

Quoting babie113:

wow im so sorry for your loss and how your being treated ...hugs

THNAKS SO MUCH!
Momof3smoochies
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:06 AM

I am so sorry for your loss hun. Some people just don't have a heart and I'm sorry you have to deal with them. Just throw them to the lions and ignore them.

smbcwr04
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:07 AM

well first of all sorry for your loss, that kind of thing is very hard to deal with my best friend gave birth to a stillborn baby boy full term 3 months ago. as for those crazy people dont blame you or hubby for being pissed off! i would have reacted the same way in your situation. good luck i hope they leave you alone to deal with your grief.

mommynoble
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:09 AM

wow. im sorry for your loss stay strong and just ignore those jerks you have more important things to worry about like taking care of yourself. youll be in my prayers praying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)