Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marijuana should it be legal

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:12 AM
  • 4 Replies

I was coming out of the store and you know those people with the clipboard and they always have some kind of thing they want you to sign for. Well one of them was to legalize marijuana and i did not sign it.  Yeah i have tried it and did not like it but i don't think  it  would  be a good ideal to legalise it. I mean what would be the benefit except stone rs can smoke all they want and not get into trouble. It is bad enough that we have people who drink and drive now we are going to have people who smoke and drive. Then what are going to be the rules because anyone who has done it knows that they can't function that well. What is the world coming to. so what do you guys think.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Starfire73
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:15 AM

popcorn

brinnyann4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:18 AM

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/234/8/6/NOBODY_CARES_by_AquaticFishy.png

Rebeccaroe
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:43 AM

I known plenty of successful, good people who smoke marijuana for several differant reasons.  To look at them in thier daily life people would never know what they did in the privacy of thier own home or would ever guess.  There are benifits to marijuana, besides stoners getting high. Just my opinion but I think alcohol is worse than marijuana.

MzSeXyC
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:08 AM

well theres more benefits to marijuana being legalized, then just people being able to smoke it without getting in trouble lol.

how about the people suffering from an illness right now? and they know they could benefit from smoking or ingesting a little pot. but cant because its illegal.

how about instead of spending billions of dollars of year by keeping marijuana illegal, we legalize it, tax it just like cigs and alcohol and bring in billions of dollars a year, and try and put it to some good use and create more jobs.

how about using hemp for resources?

there are a lot of benefits to legalizing marijuana. not just for people to get high off of. if all some people want to do is sit down and responsibly smoke some pot...just like people sit down and responsibly have a couple drinks...whats wrong with that??

if marijuana ever was legalized (most likely) it would be treated just as alcohol. have to be 21 to buy it and not be under the influence while driving. no walking down the street or sitting at a park and smoking...just like your not suppose to do that with alcohol. theres no difference. except alcohol is a lot more harmful for you, and causes more problems lol. if anything it should be alcohol illegal and marijuana legal. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)