Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you serve for dinner?please take this quick poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:20 AM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: i usually(most nights of the week)

Options:

1. cook a full course dinner(meat, poultry, fish with vegatables, rice, potatoe, maybe a salad and desert) or a casserole with most of the food groups

2. i cook a one course easy dinner such as spaghetti, mac n cheese, burgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, sloppy joes, with maybe one vegetable or side

3. i dont actually cook, we have sandwiches, or i heat up froxen pizza or a frozen dinner of some kind

4. someone else cooks, we have takeout food, food delivered, fast food, or eat in a resteraunt

5. there is no usual thing, it could be any of the above on any given night

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 35

View Results

which of these options most clearly represents what you and your family have for dinner MOST nights of the week?

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:23 AM

There is the occasion that we do a pasta or stir fry. But on average we alwasy have a meat, starch and vegetable.

Septpreggo
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:25 AM
bump
BigMamaHeidi
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:26 AM

For us, it really varies from night to night to the point that I didnt really know which option to tic... Sometimes we'll have a home-cooked meal, sometimes one of those throw-it-in-the-oven dinners that comes from the freezer, sometimes take-out, sometimes pot luck...there's no rhyme or reason to it in our house.

Septpreggo
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Quoting BigMamaHeidi:

For us, it really varies from night to night to the point that I didnt really know which option to tic... Sometimes we'll have a home-cooked meal, sometimes one of those throw-it-in-the-oven dinners that comes from the freezer, sometimes take-out, sometimes pot luck...there's no rhyme or reason to it in our house.

i almost put that as an option, im gonna go back and put it in

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Most nights we have the full course meals. We eat out at least twice a month, sometimes more. I love to cook and my husband loves to eat! LOL

isra1986
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:32 AM

I go all out!
I cook a meat and 2 veggies, or 1 veggie and a salad.
And of course rice if I cook Middle Eastern food!

Septpreggo
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:05 PM
bumping for the night crew
gulfcoastmom4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM

cook a full course dinner(meat, poultry, fish with vegatables, rice, potatoe, maybe a salad and desert) or a casserole with most of the food groups

If I ever told Dh we were having hotdogs for dinner he would be pissed and IMO rightly so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)