Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your daily face routine?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am going to walmart in about an hour and want to pick up some moisturizer, foundation, whatever for my face. So am wondering what type of routine you do daily and what products you use and if you love them. I have dry and some what oily skin. So please help!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KT9105
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I use Clean & Clear pore minimizer face wash, St. Ives Skin Renewal lotion and very rarely do I use foundation - I hate the way it feels on my skin.

Davids_Wife1307
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I use a clean and clear face wash (it has a cool tingly feeling), a clean and clear moisturizer, and for foundation, in the winter I use a liquid because I have combination skin and  I think that the liquid foundation looks better and my skin doesn't look so dry in some places.

faeryfrog
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Everyday routine - I wash my face with aveeno, then use  toner from Avon, and put Aveeno moisterizer 30+ sunscreen on, at night it's the same except I put Aveeno night cream.

The days I wear makeup I usually use the mousse foundation or the bare minerals

CafeMom Tickers
ponylover86
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:07 PM

bump

MomX04
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:18 PM

I have eczema so less it best for me.  No makeup unless it is an ubber important event.  I wash with soap and water at night, rinsing immediately and wipe off with a wet washcloth in the morning.  If my face gets majorly dry I will use some vaseline on it as light as possible but nothing else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)